Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Ashley came in wearing a suit. Although it was a suit, it was obvious that there were traces of mending, and it was a little too big.

    A message from Eri: Ashley has disappeared.

    Yetan hurriedly replied: I know, he is with me now.

    Then, Ye Tan didn't read the news any more, but focused on observing the development of the matter.

    Ashley moved forward step by step, but what was even more strange was that no one stopped him along the way.

    Ashley How did he get in here?

    This banquet is full of security guards inside and out, and it is impossible for them to let a person who looks so shabby come in.

    Even though Ashley tried his best to make himself look decent, he still exuded an aura that was incompatible with this place.

    Soon, Ye Tan's question was answered.

    He, Ashley, took out an invitation letter from his bosom, and waved it in the air calmly, "I came here mainly because I discovered a miracle that could change everything."

    Miracle! ! !

    It sounds good.

    Ye Tan twitched the corner of his lips mockingly.

    Except for the invitation letter, everything was exactly as Ye Tan expected.

    He originally thought that Ashley would use his identity as a banquet server or secretly find the teacher...but he never thought about it like this now.

    According to Ye Tan's understanding of the host of the party, he would never raise his hand to give such a precious thing to a penniless poor boy.

    But... the final result will not change much.

    Ye Tan clasped his arms around his chest, quietly watching the good show happen.

    "I can put two devices together and replace the core device..."

    Those who had communicated with Ye Tan looked at Ashley with sympathy.

    But Ashley didn't notice it at all, on the contrary, he felt that they cast appreciative and admiring eyes on him, and spoke more vigorously.

    "As long as we have this technology, we can greatly enhance the capabilities of the battle mech, thereby greatly enhancing the possibility of winning the battle..." There was

    an uproar on the field.

    Some insiders were in an uproar that this person was so courageous or this person was so unlucky that he hit the gun.

    Others who didn't know were in an uproar, but it was the ingenuity of this technology and the benefits it could bring in the future.

    ——This is undoubtedly a milestone on the mecha.

    Even the arrogant as serious, showed a shocked expression.

    He muttered softly to the side: "Awesome, who is he! I'll go back to him when I have time."

    All the voices were heard by Ashley, his body tensed slightly, and he became more straight, " I came here, willing to hand over this technology to the country, but I also have a small wish, I hope to join the Mech Academy and make myself a better and more outstanding person."

    The content scrolling on the big screen behind me suddenly stopped. end.

    Teacher Han suppressed a smile: "You invented this by yourself?"

    Ashley replied firmly: "Yes, it's just me. For it, I bought a test mech with huge sums of money, and I locked myself in the room and stayed awake for several days."

    Teacher Han's face changed slightly: "So tell me, when did you develop this technology?"

    Ashley continued to express his loyalty: "Just the night before, after I mastered this technique, I didn't dare to stay for a moment."

    The faces of all the insiders changed.

    Des leaned close to Yetan's ear and asked in a low voice: "Who is he! What a coincidence, it's quite similar to something I messed up when I was a child."

    There was a faint smell of grass in the boy's breath, not Knowing if it was Ye Tan's illusion, she could smell the strong aroma of wine in it.

    "It's not who, I don't know him, and what kind of suppression bracelet do you like?" Ye Tan said lightly.

    The smell of Des's body lingered on the tip of his nose and lingered for a long time.

    Although Omegas have a estrus period, the smell of pheromone on them at that time will be hundreds or thousands of times stronger than usual, but after the estrus period, it does not mean that Omegas will not There is a taste of pheromone, but it is relatively weak.

    Ye Tan twitched the tip of his nose.

    A little itchy.

    In order to divert his attention from this weird emotion, Ye Tan put his mind on Ashley again.

    He was still talking.

    Those who didn't know the truth nodded their heads in approval.

    it's time.

    Ye Tan nodded at Teacher Han.

    It was at that time that the LCD screen behind him moved the content displayed on it, which happened to match what Ashley said.

    ——It can be said that it is exactly the same.

    "We compiled this information a week ago with the help of Ms. Yetan, but you said that you completed this technology the day before, so who should we trust?" An old man who had been sitting on the top seat jumped out.

    A large pile of badges on his chest shone brightly under the light.

    ... One can tell at a glance that the old man's status is not ordinary, and he must have made great contributions in the field of mecha research.

    At this moment, Ashley's voice was a little trembling: "I...it's impossible, I made this with my own hands."

    "What's impossible, I personally watched Ye Tan make this."

    Ashley was absent-minded Shaking his head: "Impossible...Impossible..."

    "What is impossible, would I still cheat?" The old man blew his beard and stared angrily.

    Indeed, even with the medals on their chests, they can safely enjoy the allowances given by the state and spend the rest of their lives comfortably.

    For them, money is not the most important thing, what is important is their reputation, and they will definitely not kill Ye Tan suddenly.

    The only possibility is that it happened to Ashley.

    He muttered a few words with a serious laugh: "Sure enough, inferior people are inferior people, with shallow eyelids."