Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    This is the most embarrassing time for the system to live.

    The previous two hosts would never use it lightly, even if they did, it would definitely be at the most critical moment of survival.

    I didn't expect... Are all the humans on this planet so stupid?

    The system sighed. After going on like this, it will soon be able to find another host.

    He sniffed the air greedily, his machine-made body trembling slightly.

    There is a person who has extremely strong ambitions and desires, and such a person is the best to control.

    "...cough cough"

    Ashley couldn't help coughing.

    He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and gently wiped the corners of his mouth.

    Immediately, a few touches of bright red appeared on the originally plain white handkerchief.

    is blood.

    The red dotted on the white was extraordinarily bright, which made Ashley's heart beat suddenly.

    Recently, his physical condition is not very good. He has a heart in his chest, beating very fast, and it is not easy for people to feel very tired. He often climbs stairs, not many, only three or four floors, but his face There will always be a thin layer of sweat, and the muscles all over the body are also sore and disfigured.

    This is a sign of fatigue.

    But Ashley hadn't done much work lately.

    Only the medicine given by the system can alleviate the current situation a little.

    Therefore, Ashley became more and more dependent on the system.

    He couldn't even imagine what kind of life he would lead after losing the system.

    There was a burst of colic in the body, and the internal organs seemed to be curled up together, it was terrible.

    Ashley couldn't help raising her hand, "Teacher, I feel uncomfortable."

    "Okay, then go back and rest first!" The teacher originally wanted to be angry, but when he saw the man's face, the expression on his face suddenly eased, "Pay attention to your body, don't be too tired."

    Ashley said The well-known good students here are also the most versatile existence among the teachers.

    There's nothing he can't do.

    Such a "good student" in the population of the world wants to skip the class, and the teacher will not think of the bad.

    "Thank you teacher." After Ashley finished speaking, she took a long leg and walked out the door.

    Finding a dark corner, a white medicine bottle appeared out of nowhere in Ashley's hand, and a long medicinal fragrance permeated from it.

    Ashley took out one from inside, and the pain stopped a little bit.

    But his body was still clamoring—not enough, not enough.

    So, Ashley raised his head and poured the whole bottle of medicine into his mouth.

    The pain all over his body was finally relieved.

    Ashley let out a long breath, raised his head and closed his eyes.