Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Yetan went up first, took a set, and held it in his hand. When Des passed by, he deliberately leaned into his ear and said to him: "Where did you get this inspiration? Have you chosen this suit?"

    "Pirates."

    Time was limited, and Des walked quickly, his words floating in the wind.

    Ye Tan thought to himself, as expected.

    But as soon as he turned his head and thought about those two words carefully, some not-so-good thoughts came to his mind.

    pirate? !

    If I remember correctly, Des had been a pirate for a long time in his previous life.

    Not only that, Ye Tan also vaguely remembered that when he was locked in the cell, there were often patrolling people.

    They seem to have been told deliberately, they have been paying close attention to the movements here, and treat Ye Tan with an excellent attitude.

    "The rope is tighter, be careful that she escapes."

    "Why do you give such a good meal to a prisoner?"

    A group of people came to Ye Tan's side and pointed.

    While talking, Ye Tan saw the uniforms on their bodies, which were based on a very regular blue, with a circle of dark blue that was close to black rolling around the edge, and a row of buttons on the chest...

    ——It was exactly the same as the one in his hand.

    By the way, they looked like they had just arrived, and their clothes looked very new. Although there were a few wrinkles and a little dirty, the uniforms were even worse than those who stayed for a long time. Much neater.

    After that incident, Ye Tan never saw the shadow of that group of people again.

    Ye Tan glanced ahead.

    Des has gone so far that he can't even see his shadow, and even the people around him are disappearing bit by bit.

    Mingyi on the side hadn't left yet, and gestured with the clothes on her body, "The clothes are of good quality."

    Really good, the fabric used is also the best, smooth and delicate.

    Ye Tan touched the fine fabric, a trace of doubt flashed in his eyes.

    Could this coincidence be too much of a coincidence?

    But soon, Yetan adjusted himself, "It's very good, the most important thing is that the clothes are all free, no money."

    Speaking of this, Yetan felt a pain in his heart.

    Since you don't need money, why use such expensive fabrics?

    Save the money, buy something more practical, or use it for investment to promote the development of the country's GDP, isn't it good?

    Ye Tan rolled up his clothes, stuffed them casually, and said, "Let's go."

    Ming Yi didn't seem to hear it at all, and was still talking on the sidelines: "I heard that there are scholarships here... "

    Ye Tan quickened his pace, walking further and further away, his heart tightly clenched into a ball.

    scholarship? !

    Good guy, Des that good guy is really rich.

    Des was waiting for her not far away.