Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Yetan responded calmly: "Where are you from?"

    [I'm from a place you can't even imagine...]

    The words spoken by the system looked around, and people couldn't hear it.

    On the contrary, Ye Tan strengthened his thoughts: "Does it live in Ashley's mind, like I do now?" The

    system was speechless for a moment, and did not continue to speak.

    clever! Years of work experience tells it that it is difficult for people who are too smart to master, and they may not even get the time they want most.

    Ye Tan turned his attention back to Des.

    He pursed his lips tightly, except when Ashley approached, his mouth moved slightly, and never opened it at other times.

    ——except for occasionally licking his mouth and turning his gaze to himself.

    Separated by the crowd and a thick protective shield, the two expressed their emotions to each other in the back of their eyes.

    Of course, it is very likely to be one-sided, commonly known as a single arrow.

    Ye Tan turned a blind eye, watching him lying on the ground at this moment, his face covered with dust, his expression...

    Ye Tan couldn't see clearly.

    But based on the experience of being together for so long, her intuition told her that it shouldn't be too bad.

    ——It’s really not very good.

    Ashley was lifted out by the referee, as if he was carrying a small chicken. Because of his weakness, he didn't even have the strength to fight back, so he could only let the referee do whatever he wanted.

    He lowered his head, the expression on his face blurred.

    The body was dragged on the ground, making a "creaking" sound.

    No one stepped forward, and in the eyes of others, the current Ashley is equivalent to rubbish, and has something to do with rubbish... They are arrogant and disdainful, always feel that this will lower their strength of character.

    Ashley didn't notice those people, even if he did, he probably wouldn't be in the mood to pay attention to them.

    His mind is full of that abandoned, little robot, and that scene from his previous life.

    Ashley died once too.

    In his previous life, he was also like this, weak and collapsed on the ground, with exactly the same technique and exactly the same situation.

    In a trance, his vision was blurred, as if covered by a layer of fog, Ashley didn't even know if it was the past... or the somewhat illusory present.

    When passing by Des, Ashley suddenly stretched out his dirty arm, "It's you, right, you're back too."

    Des ignored him, but like a victor, slowly He quickly pulled out his cuff, "It's so smart." In the

    next second, he tore off the cuff touched by Ashley. Although there was no look of disgust on his face, his every move at the moment still Like a slap, it slapped Ashley hard on the face.

    The scene in front of her was caught by Ye Tan's eyes, she couldn't hear what was said between the two, she could only see

    the atmosphere of the two becoming more and more deadlocked.