Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    After all, they are also friends who have been together for a long time in the previous life.

    Let's just call it a friend!

    Yetan has visited Ashley, but he doesn't seem to want to pay attention to him, and has always maintained a lukewarm attitude towards Yetan, and he doesn't even want to see Yetan once.

    Whenever Ashley came to the door, Ashley would only yell for her to get out, and her voice was full of breath from the beginning, but later it was like a dilapidated bellows, her voice was indistinct, coughing from time to time, like An old man in his seventies or eighties.

    Until this time, when Ye Tan came to knock on the door, Ashley agreed to let her in.

    The door of the dilapidated house is made of iron. After years of wind and sun, without repairs for a long time, green and red rust has already grown.

    The people inside have already run out of energy to sort them out.

    Ashley couldn't help herself.

    Because of pushing through the door, some red and green things were inevitably stained on my hands, and there was also an unpleasant smell.

    Walking into the house, another disgusting smell came, replacing the previous one, lingering at the tip of the nose.

    Ye Tan endured it and walked in.

    I only saw an old man lying on the bed, the sound of dull breathing resounded in a small room, and even Yetan's heart began to become heavy.

    From the facial features and face shape, Ye Tan could barely tell who the "old man" was.

    —It was Ashley.

    His naked/exposed skin is covered with strange lines, and the skin is folded together, which is terrible.

    "Thank you for coming to see me." Ashley struggled to get up, but found that he didn't have the strength at all, and then he could only lie down again.

    Anyway, Ashley is a student of the Mecha Academy in name, and he fell in the fighting arena, the academy must be responsible for him.

    But the so-called responsibility is just to give him three meals regularly every day to ensure that he will not starve to death.

    There was no one to take care of Ashley.

    He once had the cheek to look for Eri, and wanted him to take care of his daily food and daily life, but Eri stared at Ashley for a long time, his eyes seemed to be full of sarcasm, and then, he simply refused, "I Very busy, no time."

    Could it be that Eri knew about his previous life?

    Only then did Ashley recall that it seemed that it was also in the days after he was reborn that Eri's attitude, look, and tone were all very wrong, as if he couldn't see or feel it through a transparent tulle. It is easy to ignore on weekdays, but it really exists.

    At this moment, the crisp footsteps gradually approached from light to heavy, and Ashley came back to his senses, and an old and heavy voice sounded: "Yetan, I had a dream, and in the dream, everything was going well for me , Doing everything is very good, and even, in the end, I reached a position that I can't even imagine now."

    "That dream was very real, really real, immersive, and I can still recall the feeling of being in power. The happy feeling."

    Ashley's eyes were in a trance, as if he was looking at an old and abandoned statue, recalling his glorious past.