Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Des didn't vent his dissatisfaction on Ye Tan, but tried every means to find Erui with various tools.

    Looking at Eri's face, Des fell into deep thought.

    The appearance is quite familiar. In his previous life, he seemed to have seen the exact same face beside Ye Tan.

    The difference is that at that time, Airi obviously had some traces of age, and the bones on his face were distinct. Although he was wearing a restraining bracelet, there was still a faint pheromone that belonged to Omega.

    Hmph, I didn't expect that it was like this in the previous life, and it will still be like this in the next life, and my nature will not change.

    Des looked at Eri's face, pulled out his current address from the machine, and then completely disappeared from the banquet.

    Someone wanted to stop him, but Des said lazily: "My estrus is coming soon, I have to buy some suppressive medicine."

    Des secretly pulled off the wristband on his hand.

    Suddenly, a faint aroma of wine filled the air.

    The person who stopped him couldn't say anything, so he could only let him go.

    The night is filled with water vapor.

    Des slowly came to a dilapidated thatched cottage, pushed open the door, and made a creaking sound.

    This family is very poor, even the doorknob is a little rusty, and when you open your hand, there is a little orange on your fingertips.

    In the eyes of the world, Ye Tan may not have had any interaction with the people living here, and he has not even given them money.

    This recognition made Des feel better.

    But he still wasn't ready to let them go easily.

    As if entering and leaving no one's land, Des walked in.

    Two people, one is the annoying person who just came to the banquet and the other is the even more annoying Eri.

    Eri, is that the name?

    "Eri..." Des called out to him.

    Eric turned around subconsciously.

    "I want to give you a gift."

    Ari subconsciously thought that this person was coming in a bad way, so he curled up behind Ashley.

    The person in front of him moved and scattered a bunch of white things, flying in the air.

    Ashley dodged unhurriedly for a moment, and was splashed in the face by the oncoming white powder.

    The whole face suddenly turned white, and many of them were

    choked into the mouth, unable to cough or swallow, which was very uncomfortable.

    "I'm sorry! Ashley, I just wanted to seek your protection out of instinct."

    Ashley held back his breath abruptly.

    He thought to himself that he still had more chances to use Eri, and he couldn't completely erase the relationship between the two just because of this little unhappiness.

    Therefore, Ashley even smiled and comforted Eri: "It's okay, I'm an alpha, and it's perfectly normal for me to protect an Omega from disaster."

    "Yes!" Eri responded softly.