Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Ashley's eyes wandered.

    Not long ago, with the aftershock and lightning falling, a colorful light flooded into his body. Suddenly, Ashley found a voice echoing back and forth in his mind.

    [Hello, I am the system. ]

    Ashley learned a lot of useful information from the system.

    For example, this world has a fixed development trend, and everything should be the same as in the previous life. As the core figure of the world, Ashley has obtained everything and lived a prosperous life.

    But... rebirth changed everything.

    The change of Ye Tan's gender caused the incident to change in an uncontrollable direction.

    It's all Ye Tan's fault.

    Wouldn't it be nice to just be an Omega?

    A bit of dissatisfaction appeared in Ashley's eyes.

    At this moment, he is very embarrassed.

    The clothes on his body were worn out, and there were traces of blood on the exposed skin. Whenever he touched it or the wind blew, it would cause a heart-rending pain.

    Ashley stumbled toward the house.

    "System, is it still there? I want to exchange my life for something." A strange light flashed in Ashley's eyes.

    [Yes, life value. 】

    "Don't worry, that's enough." Ashley said.

    Ashley didn't know what life was like, but vaguely learned a little bit during the conversation with the system, it should be related to life.

    But with the development of the times, the length of life has been infinitely expanded. For Ashley, a little life is just a little bit, as long as you can get what you want, you don't have to pay.

    What's more, he has already used the special function of the system, and his health has been deducted, so he is not doing well now.

    As a kind of free thing, don't want it for nothing, and the number of times Ashley finds the system to replace special functions is becoming more and more frequent.

    [ — drop ]

    [ wound medicine! 】

    【This is not an ordinary ointment. If you apply it on the damaged skin, it will soon return to its original state. Are you sure to exchange? 】

    "Sure, sure." A

    white light flashed, and a box made of white porcelain appeared in Ashley's hand. It was very simple and unremarkable. It was placed on the shelf, and no one would pay attention to it.

    Ashley looked around like a thief, and after making sure there was no one there, he dug out a little ointment from it and applied it to his wound.

    A cool feeling covered the whole body, but soon, the feeling disappeared, and the wounds on his body disappeared completely.

    Ashley struggled to walk in the direction of home.

    The figure disappeared into the darkness.

    The episode at the banquet just now did not affect anyone's mood.

    The scent in the air still persisted, and the sound of music and the sound of high-end leather boots stepping on the marble floor continued to resound.

    Des was surrounded by a group of people, like the moon surrounded by stars.

    It's a pity that Xingxing doesn't seem to like such a scene.

    Although he did not speak and lowered his head, his brows were slightly frowned, showing an unhappy look.

    No one paid attention to Ye Tan.

    Ye Tan quietly slipped out through the back door, intending to calm down and ask some questions by the way.

    She's talking to Eric.

    [I feel that something is wrong with Ashley recently. ]

    Soon there will be news.

    【I found out too, but he's been very wary of me recently, shutting himself in the room every day, and I don't even know what he's doing? ]

    Ye Tan: [Since you don't know, then spend less time thinking about it. 】

    Ye Tan transmitted a lot of knowledge about mechas to him, such as "On the Patchwork of Mechas", "On the Origin of Mechas", and even "One Hundred Thousand Whys of Mechas".

    【Prepare well. ]

    The communication stone went dark.

    Eri caressed/touched the stone as if/stroking a beloved treasure.

    It seems that Miss has never forgotten herself.

    [——Drip]

    Those files were all accepted.

    Des came over after hearing the sound, "Who are you chatting with!"

    "My dad." Yetan responded casually.

    "You have so many relatives." Des looked at him motionlessly.

    Des's eyes are pure, rare black, and usually there is nothing in them, and he will not easily let anyone into his eyes.

    Ye Tan was in a trance for a while, and couldn't help but think of Des in his previous life.

    He is a very good opponent, such a good opponent naturally has his own arrogance.

    In his previous life, Des seldom looked people in the eye.

    Either hang down at the bottom, or raise high.

    Others thought that he didn't dare, and only Yetan knew that he disdained it, but at this moment, Yetan saw his own shadow in Des's eyes.

    "Well, now there is one more you." Ye Tan stretched out his hand, "I hope you will be fine, with this status, you will not be huddled in the garbage dump to make a living, at least in terms of food and clothing, no one dares to wrong you You."

    With a snap, Ye Tan's hand was slapped away.

    There seemed to be some emotion on Des's face, but soon, that layer of emotion was covered by a bit of aggrieved viciousness.

    "I don't need it." Des's voice paused, "Also, who was the person who called you just now? Don't lie to me, you can't lie to me."

    "I won't lie to you, it's really my dad." Ye Tan seemed to be coaxing a child, his voice was full of sweetness.

    Des took a hard look and ran away.

    It is unreasonable for the father to refuse a talented young man to come to this family. What's more, Des is just an Omega, and his existence cannot greatly affect Yetan's status.

    But this is just wishful thinking of the father.

    Who knows what Des would do.

    Ye Tan had a headache, and thought, it was about to start making trouble again.

    With Des' mentality, it is absolutely impossible to let it go.