Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    A small one, irregular in shape, with edges and corners, but if you get close, you can smell the faint fragrance from above.

    "If I'm not wrong, it should be this."

    The stone was sent to the research institute for in-depth research, and it's unknown when the good news will come.

    But the father was still worried, and told Ye Tan specifically: "Be careful, there is a man... he is quite evil."

    He briefly described Ashley's appearance, "There is probably no evidence for this matter, but That boy played really well, and I think he can make it." His father patted Ye Tan     on

    the shoulder and said, "I believe in you, but you also have to have the strength to convince me, you know?"

He patted his hand twice, which looked gentle, but in fact he exerted great strength and slammed on Ye Tan's body, causing Ye Tan's body to tremble and almost couldn't stand up.

    For a child, he is a good father, and for a country, he is also a good pillar.

    The love for the child and the love for the country are two emotions stirring in his heart, but they are still out of balance.

    In his previous life, he naturally knew what Ye Tan wanted, but he couldn't give it.

    Ye Tanshi is an Omega, an Omega appears in various serious occasions, what will others think of her, and what will they think of her?

    It is not only him who is humiliated, but also his country.

    Therefore, his father forced Ye Tan to find an alpha husband, and he didn't care, and didn't want to, in the future.

    Ye Tan lowered his head, and naturally heard what his father meant, so he nodded with a smile, "I won't let you down." And I won't let

    the girl named "Ye Tan" down.

    Des doesn't know what he's doing recently, and he can't find his shadow all day long. It's just that he appears at home for less and less time and comes back later and later. On the contrary, Des always grows up every day. Wake up early and go out.

    Ye Tan didn't care about this, and wished that Des would stop pestering him.

    Des is like a clingy cat, always likes to occupy the person he loves the most, but from time to time reveals sharp, untrimmed minions, and when he finds the right time, he will grab you.

    ...It is hard to guard against.

    Ye Tan was a little annoyed, and in the face of such a situation, he wished for it, just to be able to free up time to do his own things better.

    On the other side, the spices in his pocket were confiscated by others, and Ashley was always in a panic, fearing that someone would find out what was going on.

    Ashley murmured silently in her heart: "System system..."

    [What's wrong? What do you need? ]

    "No need for now, I just want to ask something..." The

    system stopped talking, and after a long time, he spoke, his tone a little unhappy.

    [Hurry up and ask]

    The three words are crisp and neat, and I don't even want to give an extra punctuation mark.

    Ashley didn't dare to make the system angry.

    Even if he is very clear that the system is not a human being, it is just a tool, and there will be no emotions such as joy, anger, sorrow, and joy.