003

jake still remembers the first time he laid his eyes on heeseung.

it was their club orientation day, and jake was supposed to not come because he's not really a fan of social gatherings, however- attendance is mandatory.

yonsei sucks. i should've went to hanyang instead.

jay even accompanied him through the registration, but the guy is in a different program so he just joined him for a couple of minutes.

"i'll pick you up right after my class, okay? just text me when your orientation is done. enjoy!" jake nods while jay gives him a light hug before leaving.

he sighed. he has no choice but to attend alone. what am i supposed to do now?

he tried walking around the lobby of the building, looking at the stalls at the side. there's a lot of banners and students who are giving flyers.

"hey freshie! here's a free drink for you," a random girl handed him a lemonade, to which he accepted with slight hesitation.

is this safe to drink? last time i check, there are students who like to mix booze on literally any liquid that exist.

he smiled at the girl before secretly sniffing the lemonade. hmm, it seems okay.

jake walks around, now getting a bit entertained by the seniors who look friendly and talkative. some even asked for his name, which he politely answered.

he was watching a new game created by one of the comsci students, when the noise from the crowd got a little louder.

"i didn't know heeseung's taking up computer science."

"is that one of our seniors? so handsome."

"i saw him with sunoo earlier, i didn't know they were friends."

jake raised an eyebrow at the whispers that he could clearly hear. these people act like they're worshipping him just because he's good-looking. i bet he's not even that handsome.

he rolled his eyes and looked over to where the other students were looking. he then caught a glimpse of a raven-haired tall guy with sharp features.

and call it cliché or whatever, but he swears to all living things that exist- that he felt like everything was in slow motion the moment he saw heeseung.

holy smoking hell.

heeseung was gone before jake's brain could even process what he just saw.

-----------

[ bff jongseongie 💕 ]

jake:
JAT
JAY
OMYGOD

bff jongseongie 💕:
why what happened?
u ok?

jake:
HWJSJSKS
I JUST SAW SHWJZKWTF

bff jongseongie 💕:
yeah i know so true

jake:
what?