026

oosun @sunscript tweeted.

congratulations on your graduation, @cyberlee hyung! 💐🎉 we are so proud of you, we love you sm 💛

3846 likes | 293 retweets

replies:

@cyberlee aww thanks sun, see you later 😊
@nishi_rk congratulations! 🥳
@parkwrites congrats my bff 👏 you deserve to party tonight (my treat) 😉
@chenleave oh wow congratulations!! 🥳🤸🏻‍♀️
@cornjay congrats dude 🫶 enjoy your corporate life soon 🫡
@simjake congratulations hyung! ❣️

-------

"it's not starting yet?" jay asked sunoo.

"nope, you're just in time. you guys can sit here," his roommate scoots over and taps the seat beside him. he also smiles at jake, who is standing behind jay.

today is heeseung's graduation and his friends are seated inside the university's coliseum to witness the ceremony and support him.

and of course, even though heeseung rejected him- jake wanted to show up and congratulate the guy who helped him with his projects. it's not like we're not friends, right?

he asked jay if he could tag along with him, and his best friend didn't mind at all. so now here he is, sitting beside jay while waiting for the ceremony to start.

they're sitting at the upper box section of the coliseum while the graduates are a floor just below them. jake even saw his cousin taking pictures around the stage.

"ni-ki's the official photographer?" he asked jay, completely clueless.

"i think so, since he's now the main photojournalist after jeno left." jay replied to him.

"wait," sunoo taps sunghoon's shoulder to get his attention. "isn't that your dad?"

sunghoon grimaced at the mention of his father. he stops fiddling on his phone then looks down below to where sunoo is pointing.

"ignore him. i think he's invited as a guest, he'll leave right after the ceremony starts."

"you're not going to greet him?" jay looks at him.

sunghoon shrugs, "he's here as a sponsor of this university, not as my father. he won't mind me ignoring his presence."

sunoo and jay looked at each other before nodding, dropping the topic completely. they focused on watching the program instead.