037

[ sunghoon 👼❌ ]

sunghoon 👼❌:
ayo my favorite confused little fella
where r u

jay:
can u not talk like that

sunghoon 👼❌:
y not ☹️
u don't like it? 😔

jay:
why do you have the mental capacity of an ipad kid

sunghoon 👼❌:
lmaooo
calm down i was just kidding
anyways are you going to heeseung's apartment now?

jay:
yeah
i'm on my way
why?

sunghoon 👼❌:
i see
take care 😊

jay:
thanks???

sunghoon 👼❌:
and make sure to check on heeseung if he's still breathing
bc what if he d-words ☹️

jay:
has anyone ever told you that you're sick in the head

sunghoon 👼❌:
ofc! i hear that everyday 🥰
on a serious note
take care of hee
he might tell u that he's gonna be fine on his own but don't leave him until you make sure that he's really okay

jay:
aight i got it

sunghoon 👼❌:
oki dokie byee 😙

---------

jay drops his backpack to the couch and proceeds to check the kitchen for porridge. he had to go to his apartment first to leave his things and to bring food and medicine for heeseung.

after a few more minutes, he finally packed the needed things inside a lunchbox that he found inside his room. jay closed the door of their apartment and walked a few steps towards heeseung's unit.

should i ring the bell? i don't know his passcode so... jay presses the button and waits right beside the door.

is he sleeping?

he pressed the button again, leaving his finger longer on the bell. he followed it with a knock, hoping that the older hears this time.

"open the door, i don't have all the time in the world..." jay mumbled. what should he do if heeseung doesn't open the door?

he sighed and grabbed his phone to dial the older's number. if he doesn't pick up, then i'm just gonna assume that he's sleeping dead cold inside.

the other line keeps ringing— then finally heeseung answered.

"hmmm...what?"

oh thank goodness he's not dead. "it's jay, open your door."

"...jay? why?"

"because i need to go inside your apartment to check whether you're still breathing. just open the door." he almost rolled his eyes.

he hears a cough from the other line. "i'm okay, don't worry. i'm going to sleep—"

"for fuck's sake, you literally sound like you're one cough away from passing out."