041

[ jakey ⚽ ]

jay:
hey jake
sorry for the late reply, my phone's dead last night
anyways, i'm free later in the afternoon
what do you want to talk about?

jakey ⚽:
hiii
i just have smth to say lol
it won't take long 😁

jay:
idc if it's going to take long tho
i don't mind
it's not like we don't hangout everyday

jakey ⚽:
lmao right
i just thought u have other plans later

jay:
nope i'm free
how about we meet up at the mall?

jakey ⚽:
sure let's do that hehehe

jay:
i'll see u later then
i have to see our dean now so brb

jakey ⚽:
oki bye! 😊

---------

"dean's been looking for you since last week, i told him you're busy." jay nodded at yuna's explanation, while his mind is still flying off somewhere.

he couldn't get a wink of sleep after that dinner with heeseung. the atmosphere changed when heeseung said that, and jay didn't even know how he managed to get through the evening.

but it seems like heeseung isn't even fazed, and he just acted like he didn't say anything weird. so jay tried to play it cool too- as if heeseung just dropped a joke out of nowhere.

and jake... jake wants to talk to him. about what exactly? he doesn't have any fucking clue. will they talk about heeseung again?

it's all a mess. my mind's going crazy at this point.

"....and maybe we'll start producing for the autumn collection? then we can display the clothes-" yuna snaps her fingers in front of jay's face. "is jay even here with me right now? please wake the fuck up."

jay stops his thoughts, "yeah, i'm listening."

"and what did i say?"

"that we have to make the autumn collection soon." jay grinned and yuna rolled her eyes at him. "see? i'm listening."

they stopped in front of the dean's office. yuna was about to open the door when someone opened it from the inside- revealing a familiar girl that jay had seen from somewhere.

is she from our department? i can't remember.

"oh, jimin! i didn't know you'd be here today. how did your art exhibit go?" yuna cheerily greets the girl in front of them.

the girl gave yuna a small smile. "it was good. thanks, yuna." she gave jay a cold stare before walking away.

the hell was that? and isn't she that girl from the restaurant before?

jay recognized her as the girl who had a fight with his blind date before. she's an arts student?

"you know her?" he asked yuna out of curiosity.

she nods her head. "she's jimin. she's taking up fine arts and her paintings are really great. how come you don't know her?"

he shrugged. "i haven't seen her in any org parties."