005

oosun @sunscript tweeted.

quick lunch with these mfs ☺️

1108 likes | 293 retweets

replies:

@cornjay mf? did u just call me a mf? 🤨
↪@sunscript yeah, i can call you other names if u want
@chenleave are they available 😏😉
↪@sunscript for adoption? absolutely yes
@parkwrites why does hee look like a kid
↪@cyberlee why do u look like a plain ass white guy
↪@parkwrites TAKE THAT BACK

+++++++

"no, no- listen to me, i almost got a failing grade because i didn't share that exact post!"

"jay, you got a failing grade because you were drunk the night before the exam. please think again."

"what? but i was also drunk when i took the entrance exam!"

sunoo watched in silence as sunghoon and jay debated about the infamous lucky post that's going around social media lately. jay's been saying that it's effective, but sunghoon disagreed and said that it's not gonna change anything.

"why are you two even arguing about that?" heeseung chimed in. "it's not true anyways."

jay grunted. "whatever. i'm still gonna share that lucky banana picture. who knows? maybe i'll get a perfect score in my final project."

"why? are you having bad luck?" sunoo asked while still eating his fries.

more like i'm praying not to have one. "nah, not really. but i swear that lucky banana is true."

sunghoon rolled his eyes. "this is why you get scammed a lot. you believe in anything you see on the internet."

"hey that was one time!"

"you got scammed?" heeseung looks at jay with concern. "how?"

"i..." jay sighed. "it's a long story, but i got scammed when i bought some shoes online. anyways, that was one time i swear."

heeseung grimaced. "that's awful."

sunghoon was about to say something but stopped when he glanced at heeseung. "dude, you're bleeding."

"what?"

jay looked a bit shocked. "you're having a nose bleed."

heeseung was confused, but sunoo quickly took some tissues to wipe the blood that was coming from his nose.