014

[ bro who doesn't sleep 💤 ]

jay:
the food u delivered suck 👎
pls don't do that again

bro who doesn't sleep 💤:
what? haha
ur welcome ig

jay:
i'm serious
i can buy my own breakfast

bro who doesn't sleep 💤:
i know that
jake was the one who insisted on bringing u food
i just obeyed him so why is it my fault 🤷🏻

jay:
oh
was that actually from jake?

bro who doesn't sleep 💤:
ofc
why would i buy u food lmao
he was concerned that ur starving urself

jay:
wtvr
i knew it wasn't from u
😐😐

bro who doesn't sleep 💤:
lol if u say so

jay:
how can u be so annoying
pls stop breathing

bro who doesn't sleep 💤:
u should go see a therapist
i think u need it
😊🤗

-----------

heeseung stifled a laugh before placing his phone on top of his arm chair. he didn't know jay could be this fun to tease.

he already finished eating breakfast with jake earlier, and jake was the one who wanted to buy food for his best friend. he even picked his favorite food, since heeseung doesn't know much about jay.

they've only been friends because he's sunoo's roommate, and honestly they don't talk with each other a lot.

he only talks to me when he needs something from me. heeseung knew that at least.

from the first time that jay asked him to go eat lunch together with jake, heeseung already knew what he was trying to pull.

jake likes him. it's painfully obvious. and jay trying all sorts of things just for him to get closer with jake is making it more obvious.

but it's not like i mind, i kind of like hanging out with jake too.

he clicks his pen while still thinking. i don't know if i already like him, but we'll see where this set-up will lead us.

"hee!" jeongin tries to catch his attention. he's sitting three chairs behind him.

"what?"

"i forgot to tell you, but your mother called last night. you were sleeping so i picked up your phone instead."

heeseung felt his breath hitched. "what did she say?"

"she was asking me if you're coming home this semester break." jeongin moved to sit on the chair beside him. "she said she wants to see you."

what a load of bullshit. "okay, thanks for letting me know."

"no worries dude. your mom must love you that much, she misses you already."

heeseung didn't say a thing and just stared at the white board in front of him.

---------