017

oosun @sunscript tweeted.

jeju here we go 🛫🛫

1583 likes | 274 retweets

replies:

@yeonjuned lord why is life so unfair 😭🙏
↪@sunscript u could've been dating soobin hyung now if it weren't for the lawsuit he filed against u ☠️
↪@yeonjuned no need to rub it on my face jfc

----------

"oh crap i forgot my maxi dress!"

"you brought that huge luggage with you, and you still forgot something?"

"huge? that's not even big at all-"

"hiyyih, you brought your whole ass cabinet and you'd think we won't notice?"

jungwon argued back at hiyyih. the group was sitting in the waiting area outside the airport, waiting for the others to come.

"who's still not here?" sunoo asked again.

"heeseung, jake, and jay too." sunghoon puts the headphones around his neck. "it's already 7 am, are you sure they're going to join us?"

"yes, they're probably on their way now-" sunoo stopped talking and waved at someone. "there's jake!"

jake is wearing his sunglasses, his two hands full of bags. "sorry, i woke up late."

ni-ki, who's busy playing games on his phone, glanced at his cousin. "you look terrible."

"thanks, it's my signature look." jake rolled his eyes before sitting beside him. he looked around, noticing that they're still not complete.

"jay is not here yet?" he asked, and sunoo shakes his head as an answer.

sunoo called jay earlier but he's not answering. since sunoo slept at riki's dorm last night, jay was left alone in their apartment. i should've reminded him to schedule his alarm, he sighed.

then there's heeseung, who's probably still sleeping soundly inside their dorm.

"heeseung's not here too..." jake mumbled, taking out his phone. "should i call him?"

he saw sunghoon snickered. "sure, call heeseung. you can call jay too, if you want."

what's with his reaction? jake didn't mind the guy. he's known to be rude to people in general, so jake ignores him.

--------

[ jeju buddies 🏝️ ]

sunoo:
last call for @heeseung and @jay
HURRY TF UP OR ELSE WE'LL LEAVE UR ASSES
the flight is at 9:00 am
it's alr 8:30 😄