028

hoon 📰 @parkwrites tweeted.

first shot of tonight's after party for @cyberlee 😌🍻 (for legal purposes, i am drinking hot choco 😉)

1084 likes | 73 retweets

replies:

@cornjay the first thing you did after getting inside the bar was to take a shot ... you're hopeless 😮‍💨
↪@parkwrites yeah? did you want me to strip and do a pole dance first? just tell me 🤭
@chenleave hot choco flavored martini me thinks 😋
↪@parkwrites that sounds gross (i'll drink that)

----

"oh for heaven's sake- you said you only invited our close friends!" jay yells right away after seeing the amount of people inside the bar.

he hasn't even gotten inside, but the blasting party music can probably be heard from miles. sunoo and ni-ki already went to hang out with their friends, while jay had to join sunghoon earlier just so he could buy heeseung a gift.

jake was supposed to come with him too but he told him to just go with ni-ki. for some unknown reason, sunghoon doesn't like jake that much.

honestly, i wasn't planning on buying him something but after what i witnessed... it feels like i would be an awful friend if i didn't give him anything.

sunghoon nodded, "yeah? obviously. this is my family, just the extended version."

this sarcastic son of a b- "you're not even family-oriented. this party is for heeseung, not you."

"and since when did you care about heeseung's well-being?" he looked at jay with a smirk. "stop your pity party for him, he won't like that. besides, think of this as a form of networking."

sunghoon winks at his friend before grabbing a drink from the waiter. "interact with strangers, form a bond, expand your horizon!"

jay sighed. whatever, it's not like he has a choice since sunghoon made this exclusive party happen. he steps inside the bar, looking around for familiar faces. he could see other seniors from different departments- and also why are there students from other universities?

"jay!" he almost jumps when someone hugs him from behind. "my honey bunch sugar plum bestie!"

"jake?"

jay turns around while jake's arms are still attached to his waist. "are you already drunk?"

"nah-uh, i'm not- oops!" jake lets out a giggle when he almost bumped into another person. "sorry, i might be a little dizzy."

"a little?" jay sighed before taking him out of the dance floor and towards the nearaest table he could find. "you're wasted. what did you even drink?"

jake shakes his head, trying his best to sit straight on the chair. "i'm not. it was just a smoothie- jungwon! come here!"