011

an hour before heeseung arrives at his apartment, jake is already done cleaning the whole room.

he lives alone since his roommate transferred to another dormitory before the second semester, to which he actually found convenient. i didn't want to say it to his face but i hated how he doesn't know how to clean his own trash. ew.

and now that he's all alone, he was planning on asking jay to be his dorm mate. but i don't know if he'll want to leave sunoo...

his thoughts get interrupted when he hears a faint ring of the door bell. jake fixed his hair before opening the door, smiling instantly at the sight of heeseung before him.

"hi," heeseung preens, showing his doe-eyed smile. "i brought food."

i think my heart just did a somersault.

-----------

jay park @cornjay tweeted.

me and my driver 😌😇

1087 likes | 193 retweets

replies:

@sunscript enjoy your double date !! 💗
↪@cornjay will do 🫡 luv u baby 😚
@chenleave two handsome rich men??... aRF ARF GRRR ARF 🗣️🗣️
↪@cornjay dude what crack r u on
@parkwrites you're so brave for putting your face next to mine 🫂
↪@cornjay what does that mean ???!

-----------

ten minutes.

it's only been ten minutes but jay feels like he could die of boredom. he stared at the girl in front of him, who's talking about her vacation around the world and her body count.

why is she talking about that anyway? and why the hell am i in this situation?!

"-and so my daddy gave me a small yacht as a present for my 20th birthday! wanna see?" the blondie held up her phone to let jay look at the picture.

that wasn't a small yacht. jay forced a smile before scratching the back of his neck. "uhm... could you excuse me for a minute? i just have to make a quick call."

jay stood up and immediately went outside of the restaurant. he reached for his phone inside his pocket to call sunghoon.

the bastard picked it up on the first ring.

"where the hell are you?"

"i'm inside the mall, why? you done with your date?"

"come back here! why did you leave me alone to suffer?"