031

busy 😪 @jakey tweeted.

congratulations to our new team captain, @cornjay !!! 🥳💖🎉

4763 likes | 293 retweets

replies:

@chenleave HE'S THE WHAT?! OML CONGRAAAATS 👏
@serim congratulations our new capt 🫡
@yeonjuned 🥳🥳🥳
@sunscript oh wow !!! congratulations my roomie ~ 🫶 celebration later? @cornjay 😁😁
↪@cornjay ayee tysm babie 😚
@cyberlee congratulations @cornjay 😊
↪@cornjay 👍 thanks

-------

jake smiled while scrolling through his twitter post for his best friend. all of his mutuals are congratulating jay, and he's really happy for his achievement. he watched jay play soccer since middle school and he's going to make a great leader.

he stops scrolling when his eyes caught something amusing. my roomie? babie? jake frowned a bit. they call each other like this? it's cringey.

now that i've noticed it, jay always calls sunoo his baby. did he give birth to him or something? he rolled his eyes and turned off his phone.

i bet he likes to get all touchy with sunoo, too.

jake remembered how surprised jay's reaction was when he gave him a kiss on his cheek. well, he wasn't supposed to do that but he just got a little too excited. it's not like best friends don't kiss each other, right?

jake didn't get to talk to jay after that because he went off somewhere else, saying that he still has a class.

he chuckled when jay's face flashed on his memory. he was really shocked that i kissed him, it's like he didn't know how to react.

now that i think about it, it's probably the first time that i kissed my best friend. jake shrugs, it wasn't a big deal anyway. although seeing jay's cute reaction makes jake want to do it again.

"jake hyung!"

a bit startled, jake stops walking down the halls of the main atrium building of the university. he looks around and sees jungwon waving to him while carrying a box of bondpaper.

"hey won," he smiled when the boy reached closer to him. "you look busy."

"i'm doing some inventory and our editor in chief wants me to bring some extra bondpaper because apparently he doesn't want to use the ones inside our headquarters." jungwon raised the box and put on a sarcastic smile. "i'm not that busy."