032

jay woke up to the sound of his alarm blaring through his eardrums. he grunted, reaching for his phone to turn the annoying alarm off.

he sighed in relief when the sound finally stopped. he grabs his pillow and tried to go back to sleep again- not until his phone blasted another music.

"fucking hell," jay cursed out loud before grabbing his phone again, this time checking on who's calling him.

what does this bastard want from me so early in the morning? he rolled his eyes and clicked the green button.

"rise and shine, ugly homo sapiens!"

"you seriously have to ruin my sleep?" jay ignored sunghoon's laugh from the other line.

"oh no, were you sleeping? my bad." sunghoon replied with a monotone voice. "but you're wide awake now, aren't you? so get up and come here in front of the university. oh and don't forget to bathe, 'kay?"

jay sighed and closed his eyes for a second. patience is a virtue. be good, do good. start your day with kindness. this is just a challenge, don't let the evil get you.

"no thanks, i'm going back to sleep." he puts the phone away from his ears when sunghoon's voice got louder.

"if you go back to sleep now i will make sure that you won't wake up again. ever. good riddance, bitch-"

jay cuts him off. "oh for fuck's sake you're so dramatic. why do you even want me there?"

"i'm helping heeseung pack his things because he's going to move apartments today. i thought you knew about that."

well, i didn't know.

so that explains why i kept hearing heeseung's voice in the background. i thought i was just hearing things.

"okay, you should've just told me that. i'll be there in thirty minutes." jay stood up and fixed his bed. "is sunoo already there? he should've just woke me up."

"nope, sunoo's not available today. he's got a date scheduled with his infant." sunghoon chuckled, "just come by at hee's dorm. you know what room, right? bye."

sunghoon ends the phone call, and jay quickly gets ready while he struggles to fight the urge to go back to sleep.

--------

jay park @cornjay tweeted.

this mf right here told me to hurry my ass off bc we're supposed to help pack things but he doesn't even spare us a glance ?????? his eyes are glued to his phone while we're doing manual labor #injustice #laborlaw #nepotism #destroycapitalism

889 likes | 72 retweets

replies:

@parkwrites u know u tweeted this whole thing using your phone right 👄 why you yapping about smth that u do too 🤨 hypocrite 🫵
↪@cornjay hypocrite my ass 🖕🖕
@cyberlee hahaha u guys actually don't have to help me, i can pack my things on my own
↪@cornjay just be grateful u still have friends 😒
↪@parkwrites heeseung my old bff, i can't watch u suffer all alone 😞💔
@sunscript so this is what y'all do when i'm not around? 😮‍💨😕