chapter one

You. You are my good days.

☆ ☆ ☆

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Jasmine held the key to my heart, I was always so sure of that. From that first September night when I saw her across the room, I knew we were made for each other in the most perfect of ways. She was my everything and more, it's hard to imagine life without her now I've been so intoxicated by her love.

Even when our love had been through the trenches and I was certain that everything we had was heading six feet under, somehow- I don't know how- but somehow, we always manage to make amends. Somehow we always make it to the other side and we always come our stronger. Despite every hardship that had been thrown our way like cannon balls, it was still just us.

Harry and Jazz. Just like it was always supposed to be.

With the little added extra of Binx and Sullivan too.

Binx was the perfect package that came along with Jasmine. She was the product of a previous relationship that was once full of hate, but she was the brightest little girl I had ever met. She was like sunshine and glitter and rainbows and rose petals all wrapped into one beautiful but mighty little girl.

She didn't share much in common with her mum, apart from her caring heart of course. But Jazz was quiet and calm, you'd barely even notice she was in a room sometimes she'd be that quiet. Jazz kept herself to herself and she never liked any fuss, she just wanted to see her children happy and that was enough for her.

Whereas Binx was the definition of a wild child. She was chaos in the best of ways. From her crazy curly hair that took what seemed like hours to scrape back into a semi neat ponytail to her wild personality. Binx was often bouncing off the walls, a little bubble full of energy who never stopped. Apart from when her mum was around.

It's like Binx knew when to turn off the energy and reign it in. But only for Jazz. Even at four years old she was a smart cookie

She knew her mum was ill. She knew her mum didn't possess the energy she was supposed to have. She knew that her life was always going to be a little bit different. And she knew that her mum could barely keep up with her.

Binx and mummy moments never consisted of going to the park or going for a ride on Binx's new scooter, they didn't spend time laughing like they should be or running rings around the garden with infectious smiles.

Jazz is sick.

She can't do all of those things that I know she's desperate to do with her daughter. She can't run around, she can't walk up the stairs without help. And Binx is well aware of that, so she reigns in the wild child heart of hers whenever she's around Jazz, she stops the noise and the energy, and she just sits, cuddling her mum whilst she still can.