thank you's & new books

☆ ☆ ☆

I'm not really sure where to even begin. Remnant has been a complete rollercoaster to write and some days I was unsure if I'd even finish it.

As many of you might know, I first published this book in November 2022 but I took it down after I felt like my heart still wasn't in it, so to be finishing it less than a year later just fills my heart with so much accomplishment.

I just want to take the take to say thank you so every single person who had made this book special for me. Thank you to everyone who votes, comments, reads, or perhaps just supports me from afar, it really does mean the whole entire world to me and I'll never be able to show my gratitude.

MOVING ONTO NEW BOOKS....

As some of you may know, I already have a book in the works called Astrophel and I'd LOVE it if you could take a look on my page and show it just as much love as you did for Remnant & my other books!

☆ ☆ ☆

I also have a brand new book coming out in a few weeks. It's a DOCTORRY AND DADRRY to suffice all of your needs and I'm super excited about where it's going to take me so make sure you follow me on Twitter (or on wattpad) to keep updated about that!

Once again I want to thank you all so so much from the bottom of my heart.

And for one last time, I love you to the stars <3

Holly x

Twitter: @hollytpwk