Late

the road was dark, and the ride silent. you were sitting in the passenger sit, arms crossed and looking through the window. the only sound around was Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon playing very low on the radio. 

you hated this kind of moments, when you knew any word pronounced would throw a storm over your heads. but you couldn't stay quiet. you hated when billy was being violent, especially when he was drunk. he would always act differently. you had to expect the unexpected with him by your side. 

" - I still don't understand. I really don't." you finally said.

" - can we discuss this at home ?" he replied firmly.

"- yeah whatever you want. actually, it's always like this, isn't it ? you decide, and I shut up and obey." you said.

"- do not start this brat behavior, you know how it'll end." he threatened you. 

you were so mad at him. you usually were a very calm person, but with billy, it was different. he would bring out all of your emotions, you couldn't really control yourself around him. but you kinda liked this feeling of freedom. 

you turned your head to look at him, with your angry stare. he looked at you and sighted loudly, like he was controlling himself. 

"- and what are you going to do about it ?" you provoked him.

he started to drive faster, his hands gripping harder the wheel. you felt your thighs starting to press against each other. your body was heating up. right now, you were furious, and he was getting there. it made you desire him more than ever. angry sex was the best, even though most of the times you both used to make love, sensually. 

"- y/n, stop it. now." he said between his teeth. 

"- then make me, mister hargrove." you teased. 

you felt him quickly and hardly stop the car on the side of the road. he turned his head to face you, and you both unfastened your seatbelts to crawl onto each other. you started to kiss roughly, his hands around your jaw, yours around his neck. he grabbed you by your hips to sit you down on his lap, still kissing. he turned your head to the side to kiss your neck, and right under your ear. you started moaning, grinding on his forming bulge. he groaned in your neck. 

"- I'll fuck you until you cry my name."

you moaned again and removed your top, showing him your new laced bra and he smirked. his hands started to roam your back, he was looking at you in complete burning desire. he removed it and started sucking slowly on your nipples, still pushing his bulge against your area, pleasure overwhelming you. 

"- i wanna feel you in me, please billy." you whimpered.

he smiled against your breasts and looked right into your eyes while moving the seat back. you smiled back undoing his belt slowly, feeling your panties totally soaked. you removed your jeans and his, and then your panties. he grabbed your waist and guided you onto his hardened cock. 

you moaned loudly feeling him slowly entering you. he filled every inch of you perfectly. he groaned, looking at you right in the eyes, staring to move. your movements were coordinated, perfectly effectuated. you were both feeling the tension, and how much your bodies needed each other. you were bouncing on his lap, each thrust getting you closer to your orgasm. billy was also close, and you felt his dick twitch inside of your walls making your grab harder onto his shoulders. he then grabbed your throat with one hand, the other one still guiding you. he kissed you roughly than before, quickening his pace, and you came all over his dick. you screamed his name while your legs started to shake and you felt his hot cum inside you. 

you tried to catch your breath, resting your head on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around you. his heart was still beating fast, and you felt his warmth overwhelming you. 

"- I love you, billy." you said with a cracked voice

"- I love you too, hun." he replied in a breath.

you knew you needed to end the fight you were having just before, but you didn't feel like doing it right now. everything was just peaceful. 

you got back in your seat and you both put your clothes back on before billy started the car. you drove home in a light atmosphere, his hand on your thigh. you were exhausted, and when you got home you ran to the bed not even taking the time to undress and remove your makeup. you fell asleep pretty fast,you just felt billy removing your shoes and jeans, before feeling a wet cloth removing your makeup. 

"- I'm sorry angel." he whispered before kissing your forehead and joining you in the bed. 

-tac tac tac

you heard some taps on your window once, twice, before opening your eyes. your heart started to beat fast. you looked next to you and saw your boyfriend dead asleep. you looked at your watch, it was 4 am. who would knock at 4 ? you got out of bed slowly and looked behind the curtain. shit, eddie. 

he looked relieved to see you and smiled. he gestured to ask you to come out for a minute. you put on some very big sweater which belonged to billy, your pack of cigs and got out of the house, closing the door very lightly so you won't wake your man up.

"- eddie what the fuck are you doing here, it's late." you said half asleep.

"- I'm sorry sweetheart, I needed to make sure you were alright." he said in a serious tone before sitting on your porch next to you.

"- of course I'm fine, why wouldn't I be ?" you giggled

"- you know, I saw billy at the party and ...

"- gosh Eddie ! billy would never raise a hand on me or hurt me ! what the hell !" you said in shock he would think that.

"- that wasn't- y/n, I just saw how drunk he was and I was scared something would happen on the road" he said softly lifting his hands up. 

you apologized and lit a cigarette. he did the same. the night wasn't cold at all, you were only shivering because you were tired. or because of eddie ? you rested your head on his shoulder, and after seconds he rested his head on yours. you felt good, next to him. 

"- the fact that you cared about my safety tonight is the cutest thing." you said smiling.

"- i will always care about you y/n, whatever happens. I always did." he replied.