Busted

you headed back home after smoking with Eddie. your eyes were red, and you had a stupid smile on your face. you were totally stoned, but it felt good. it felt good to stop worrying for a moment, and just enjoy simple things, like the air blowing in your hair, the scent of the forest and the sun setting.

you arrived home and turned on your stereo to listen to You Spin Me Round ( Like A Record ) by Dead or Alive. you started dancing to the song, laughing alone. you were dancing like it was your last night alive. everything was spinning all around you as you lit a cigarette up after removing your clothes. you were dancing around in your bra and panties.

you then let yourself fall on the bed after the song ended. you were out of breath, exhausted. but it helped. you threw away your cig and headed to the bathroom to shower. you had your head soaked when you heard someone ring the doorbell.

"- jesus, you've got to be kidding me." you swore while getting out of the shower and wrap a towel around your body.

you headed towards the door and opened up to Billy. you gasped and he smirked at you, before you pulled him into your arms. he laughed and grabbed your hips to pull you even closer to him.

"- they kept everything I had in my pockets, but I needed to see you."

"- did you just escape the hospital ?" you glared at him furrowing your eyebrows.

"- maybe I did. I needed another kind of medicine." he said in a low tone before closing the door behind him.

the stereo was still playing and Object Of My Desire by Starpoint was now blasting. you looked right into his eyes, while he walked towards you slowly and you walked backwards. your back hit the wall behind you and billy's body pressed against yours. he leaned in and you cupped his cheeks in your hands while you both made out like there was no tomorrow. he removed his shirt and you bit your lips looking at his muscular chest glistening.

he grabbed your thighs and you jumped on him. he leaded you to the room, still making out, and put you on the bed. he removed your towel slowly and kissed your neck, sensually. you moaned slowly while he was going down slowly to explore other parts of your body. he kissed down your belly and burried his head between your thighs, grabbing your hips.

"- billy please." you moaned, arching your back.

you felt his tongue starting to go up and down your slit, perfectly. your eyes rolled in the back of your head as his mouth kissed your core, and you moaned even more feeling two of his fingers starting to pump in and out of you.

"- look at you, enjoying my work on you." he said in a raspy voice after kissing your thighs.

you grabbed his hand to make him kiss you and your lips met once again. you felt his bulge press against your inner thighs and you smiled looking at billy groaning. he stood up and you whined, and he looked at you, devouring you with his stare. he started to undo his belt slowly, enjoying your impatience. you were pressing your thighs against each other. you needed him, right now.
he let his huge cock appear and he came back on the bed, on top of you. he penetrated you slowly, filling you with his perfect member and you moaned his name, enjoying the feeling.

« - fuck me hargrove » you whispered and he put his hand on your mouth.
« - shut your mouth. » he ordered.

he started pounding into you at an ungodly pace, your hips clapping against his. you couldn't help but whimper and he grabbed your jaw to look right into your eyes.

« - i don't want to hear a sound. be a good girl. » he groaned.

you tried to obey and he fastened his pace, making you loose it completely as your fingernails were scratching his back. you felt your orgasm build in your stomach and finally you came on his dick. your legs started shaking and he came inside you, in a final moan.

he let himself fall next to you and lit a cigarette. you snuggled on his side and he rubbed your back gently with his other hand.

« - how did you come here ? » you asked as you remembered he didn't have a car anymore.
« - tommy came. I'm borrowing one of his cars, until mine is fixed up. »
« - you shouldn't have left the hospital like that... »
« - i'm fine, ok y/n ? i'm literally great. » he said annoyed by your sentence.

you sighted and straightened up to look at him.

« - i'm just saying you could have some complications... »
« - it was just a concussion y/n » he pleaded
« - JUST a concussion ? » you raised your voice.

billy exhaled loudly putting his cigarette in the ashtray and stood up. he looked already pissed.

« - aren't you happy to see me ? »
« - i am, i'm just worried. »
« - well don't bother worrying for me. i'm fine. » he said.

you sighted and looked down. you heard him coming towards you and kiss your forehead.

« - i'm heading to shower. we're going to Tina's party tonight. » he said
« - but you... » you tried to convince him
« - there's no but y/n, it's fucking halloween. we'll just celebrate and don't give a fuck about the rest. » he said before leaving to the bathroom.

billy said something, and you had to agree. but you promised yourself you would keep a precious eye on him during the party, make sure he wouldn't drink too much. but of course, you knew you couldn't do much about it. you got out of bed and you put on a big white wardrobe.

the phone rang and you went to the living room to answer, lighting a cigarette. 

"- hey y/n, it's max." 

"- oh hey max, billy's home, he feels better. how are you ?"

"- oh uh great to hear that... can I come over ?" you heard some screams behind her. 

your heart sank, as you knew how it felt to be in this situation. 

"- of course ! you can stay here as long as you want to." 

she thanked you and hang up. you looked at the telephone, feeling sad for her. you promised yourself you wouldn't let her like that. 

"- who was that ?" asked billy from the bathroom.

"- maxine." you replied.

he got out of the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his hips, his V line showing, and abs glistening with water drops that fell from his soaked hair. you bit your bottom lip as you watched him with desire.

"- dress up, she's coming over." you giggled.

"- shithead is already ruining my plans." he said with a smirk as he turned his back to you and removed the towel to go get dressed in the room. you rolled your eyes and turned on TV.