Hate

he grabbed your throat and slightly tightened his grip, his gaze locked with yours. you felt shivers down your spine.

« - say it. again. » he ordered.
« - i. fucking. hate. you. » you said louder.

one second after, he crashed his lips onto yours, and you returned the kiss immediately. it was full of passion, anger and lack. you wrapped your arms around his tough shoulders and and he pulled your hips against his. soon enough, your back was against the wall, as his hands were roaming on your body.
his lips left yours to suck on your neck, while you pulled his long and wet hair.
he removed your panties under your dress and but your neck while playing with your clit slowly. you moaned in his ear, begging for more and he bit your earlobe.

« - get on your fucking knees. right now you slut. » he commanded while pushing your shoulders down.
you sat on your knees, and came face to face with his huge dick. it was the hardest it has ever been.

you looked at him deep in his eyes and started licking it from the top to the bottom, kissing his balls. his head rolled back and he gripped your hair tightly with his hand. you opened your mouth and took all of his length, sucking hard on his cock. he was growling, enjoying the feeling of your mouth.
after a many jerks, he made you stand back up and pinned you against the wall one more time.

he grabbed your thighs and lift you up, his hips between your legs. he looked in your eyes, with a serious glare.

« - say you're mine. »
you moaned feeling his tip slowly starting to touch your entrance, but he wouldn't go deeper.
« - SAY IT Y/N » he yelled and you jolted.
« - i'm yours. » you whispered, and you felt his dick enter you. you moaned loudly and he started to move, making you bounce on his dick. he would go harder and faster, making you stick your nails in his shoulder and back, seeking for support.

his jerks became sloppier, and he finally came inside you, and you did right after. he helped you ride out your orgasm and finally got out of you before putting you down.

your legs were shaking and you felt a hot drip of cum run down your leg. billy looked at it and smiled before removing your dress and grabbing your hand.

« - looks like it's a new shower time. » he said and you followed him towards the hot water faucet.

you didn't realize you just had sex with your ex boyfriend. you were actually still on your little orgasm cloud to think about it.
you both showered in silence, sometimes giving each other a look and a smile. you washed your hair and when you opened your eyes right back, you saw billy's stare on your cunt. he licked his lips slowly and you snapped your fingers to make him look at you.

« - hey, your water is running cold. » you said with a smirk.

he looked at you deeply in the eyes and walked towards you. you were once again inches away from his face and he smiled before caressing your side with his hand.

« - i bet i can shut you up for ten more minutes. »
« - you can always try, playboy. » you teased and he suddenly got on his knees.

you didn't have time to say anything that he opened your legs and started eating you out like he never did.
you immediately scream, feeling the pleasure overwhelming you once again. he was flicking his tongue on your clit perfectly and you felt your second orgasm appear in your stomach.

you closed your eyes and gripped his hair tightly feeling yourself cum again, and he lapped all of your juices before standing back up.

« - what did i say ? » he smirked and you were too breath taken to reply.

he laughed, dried himself and went over to put on his clothes while you still tried to catch your breath and stopped your legs from shaking.
you looked at him and he opened his locker, put your bag on the bench and turned his heels to walk away.

« - nice talk, babe. » he said before the door closed behind him.

fuck. what did you just do ?

you ran out of school and saw robin sitting in the grass in front of the parking lot. she turned her head and widened her eyes when she saw you. she stood up and came up to you.

« - what the fuck were you doing ? it's been like half an hour ! is your hair wet ? what happened ? » she asked looking at your hair.
« - i felt like taking a shower, i'm sorry it took a long time. i just wanted to. » you said, not pretty convinced of your story, but robin shrugged her shoulders.

you both walked towards steve's car and he waved to you. you sat in the back and he started the car, looking at you in the rear mirror view.

« - what happened to your hair ? »
« - mind your own, harrington. » you replied and he laughed.
« - so you're coming to the Skate O Mania, tonight ? everyone will be there. » he said
« - so boring. » robin replied.
« - Viki will be there » Steve added and she smiled.
« - of course, i'm in. » she rectified and you giggled before rolling your eyes.
« - why not, sounds fun. » you simply said.

steve dropped you off in front of your house and you opened the door. you ran to your room and plopped on your bed.

did you really just have sex with billy like nothing happened ? why do the butterflies won't leave your stomach ? you hated him, so much. then why did you need him so badly ?

you heard the telephone ring and you picked up, trying to think about something else.

« - hey sweetheart, what are you doing tonight ? »

shit. eddie.