Jeremy

3 years later

« - honey ? where is the binky ? » you asked your lovely husband who was drying the dishes.
« - right beside you on the couch. » he relied and you looked right next to you. yeah, looks like you're blind now.

you gave it to the lovely 1 year old boy sitting on your lap. he was beautiful. he had his eyes, his hair, but he also had your lips and your nose.

« - mommy loves you so much. » you whispered in his ear and the little human started sucking on his binky, resting his head on your chest while closing his eyes.

after a few minutes, he was finally asleep. you sighed and eddie came towards you drying his hands. he sat next to you and pecked your lips.

« - is he asleep ? » he asked
« - yeah... finally. » you growled and he smiled before carrying Jeremy in his arms and walking over to his little crib, making sure to put his teddy bear next to him.

it was the most precious scene to attend. eddie was the most affectionate and loving father you could have hoped to give your child. he loved his son, and you loved them both.

he walked back towards you and kissed you once again. you smiled and he sat next to you again. you closed your eyes and rested your head on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around you, rubbing your back.

« - my head hurts. my tits are hanging. my stomach is fat. and i'm tired as hell. » you complained and eddie chuckled.
« - but you're the most beautiful and caring mother on earth. and i love you. »
« - i love you too. »

after a few minutes of rest, eddie suggested you would go out for a bit, get some air and empty your head.

you weren't very comfortable leaving jeremy, but you knew nothing could happen with his dad around. you smiled and accepted, so you took your car and drove away.

you already knew where you were going, as if it wasn't predictable. you needed to escape, and you knew what you meant by « escape ».

as soon as you arrived to his place, you knocked on the door. the door opened to show you his face, his beautiful face. his blue eyes, long hair and seductive smile.

« - hey. » he smirked.
« - shut up hargrove. » you said and leaned in directly to kiss him.

he closed the door behind you and kissed you harder.

yes, you were having an affair. you were cheating on eddie with billy. but what else could you do ? you loved eddie, so much. and you loved the child you had. but you also loved billy.

when you got married, billy told you he would always be here for you, for whatever you needed. so you both continued seeing each other in secret, hooking up and hanging out whenever you had a minute.

« - how much time do we have ? » he asked out of breath in your ear.
« - not much, but fuck me billy. » you replied and he leaned in once again, slamming you against the door. 

he removed his shirt in a hurry and you ran your fingers all along his abs. you loved them, they didn't even change a bit. he helped you to remove your shirt and skirt before wrapping your legs around his waist.

he kissed you again, and you moaned in the kiss feeling his hands press your ass against him.

« - fuck you look so good. » he groaned and took you towards the kitchen.

he put you down and turned you around. he grabbed your jaw with one hand and kissed your neck slowly, slowly lowering his other hand in your panties.
you moaned louder as he started to go up and down your wet slit with his fingers.

« - you're already soaking wet. » he smirked and he shoved a finger in your mouth for you to suck while he removed your panties from your body.

you heard him undo his jeans and you felt his huge dick against your ass. it was hot and hard as hell. you whimpered as he was teasing you, rubbing it against your entrance.

« - billy please... » you whined
« - shut the fuck up and bend over the counter. » he commanded.

he pushed your back, your breasts against the counter, and he grabbed your hair. he then entered you slowly. you both moaned at the feeling, lust feeling every inch of your bodies, as he started to thrust into you hard.

he was fucking you faster and faster. your eyes were watering, and his other hand was now around your left boob. he was pounding into you even harder, your skins slapping against each other.

« - i'm so close... » you finally moaned and his thrusts slowed down.
« - cum for me. » he said in your ear, sending shivers all around your body and releasing your orgasm.

he helped you to ride it, still pounding into you, and he also came inside your walls. he rested his forehead on your shoulder, catching his breath and you smiled.

« - fuck. » you chuckled.

he then pulled out of you and you turned around to look at him. you walked closer, and kissed his lips. his hands grabbed your hips to hold you tightly against him.

he then gave you one last peck in the neck.

« - i have to go. » you pouted
« - i know. » he sighed.
« - but we'll see each other soon, alright ? » you said getting dressed back up.
« - yeah. i'll be waiting. » he said in a tired tone and you did your best to ignore it, else you would've cried and hugged him for an hour. but you couldn't.

you closed the door behind you, hating yourself for what you just did. you cheated on your husband, and you broke billy's heart. how lame are you ?

you got in your car and started driving back towards your house. when you parked in front of it, your heart stopped at the thought you just had.

he came in you. you didn't have protection. and you weren't on birth control anymore since Jeremy.

you were fucked.
another child, from another long haired boy.

- THE END.