Dinner

you were listening to your Grease vinyl while putting on your makeup. when Look At Me I'm Sandra Dee by Stockard Channing came on you laughed at yourself.
you really felt like sandy before her relooking. but you deep down knew you were more of a rizzo girl.

you just put some mascara on your eyelashes, some pink blush and lipgloss. you looked like a doll.
you heard some taps on your window and saw eddie. you sweared, not knowing what to tell him, and opened the window.
he got inside by rolling out of the window, and he had a surprised face looking at you.

« - wow uh ... are you auditioning for Doris Day ? » he laughed and you smacked his arm.
« - no, i'm not. »
« - then why do you look like that ? » he asked sitting on you bed while you finished doing your makeup.
« - i actually have billy's family gathering tonight. »

you saw eddie's face turn into bitterness. he looked disappointed.

« - what so you guys are back together now ? » he said looking deep into your eyes
« - no we're not, but i promised to help him. and he needs me. »
« - for what ? »
« - to smoothen his dad's behavior towards him. » you said trying to make eddie understand.
« - so he can get a brand new camaro ? like the spoiled child he is ? »

you stood up and crossed your arms accros your chest.

« - how can you say that ? his dad is abusive towards him, and no one deserves to be treated that way. » you defended.

eddie's stare soften and he got up to hold you in his arms. you wrapped your arms around him to hug him back.

« - i'm sorry y/n. i didn't know about this. and i trust you, i know you're not playing twisted games with me. »
« - thank you ed. he'll be there in less than 5, you should go. » you said and he nodded.

he kissed your forehead and got out your house before you closed the window. you looked at yourself one last time and you heard billy's car.
you went outside and sat in his car. he turned his head to look at you and he remained speechless.

« - wow. wasn't expecting that at all. » he said before starting to drive.
« - i know, i can be surprising. » you chuckled and he turned on the radio.

Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley was playing and you felt your cheeks blushing when billy raised a little bit the volume.
the road was dark, and the wind passing through the window made your hair fly around your face.

« - Shall I stay ?
Would it be a sin ?
If i can't help falling in love with you. »
Elvis sang while billy's hand grabbed yours gently.

he could be really sweet and romantic sometimes. the fact that i was occasional made it even more special.

« - even listening to presley for you now. » he said and you chuckled.
« - i know you hate him. »
« - but i like this song. »

after fifteen minutes, you finally arrived to billy's cousin house. you exhaled loudly, trying to calm yourself down when billy finished parking.
you looked at him, he was wearing a blue button up, some jeans and leather shoes. he looked good, handsome.

« - we still have five minutes to smoke a cigarette before going inside, we aren't late. » he said handing you a Camel from his pack.
« - thank you, i really need this. » you whispered and lit it up.
« - they'll love you, i promise. » he said before lighting his cigarette.

you could feel the tension combing back between you two. you loved this billy, the romantic one. the one who reassures you. but you were scared. scared that if you let him come back into your life, he'll stop doing his best.

« - okay, neil's car is parking there. it's time. » he said before going out of the car.
he held the door open for you and you got out, being careful with your skirt and heels.
Neil, Susan and Max walked towards you and maxine smiled to you. you could feel billy tense up, seeing his dad.

« - y/n ! it's so good to see you again. » said Susan hugging you and you smiled.
« - wow, you really look like nancy wheeler. » max mocked you and you laughed.
« - thank you i guess. »

neil came up to you and looked at you up and down before looking at his son.

« - how much did she cost you ? » he asked billy and you didn't believe he could say something like that.
after a few seconds neil laughed and assured you it was only a joke. he got inside with susan and max, and you felt embarrassed. billy grabbed your hand and you entered the house too.

« - i'm sorry for that. » he whispered in your ear.
« - i really do hate him now. » you whispered back and he chuckled before caressing your hand with his fingers locked with yours.

soon enough, billy's family walked towards you both. his cousin and his bride came to greet you.
his cousin was a tall man, in his 30's. he was also blond haired with a beard, but his hair was short.
his bride was way smaller than him, it was a pretty brunette with blue eyes and a very soft gaze.

« - billy dude ! how are you ? » his cousin John asked him and they laughed together.
« - who is this beautiful angel by your side ? » asked john to billy.
« - john meet y/n, my... girl. » he said before looking in your eyes.
« - how sweet. » replied john's bride, riley.

you then met billy's grandmother who loved your outfit. she looked way younger than she was, and you could tell by the way she talked and dressed she was a very strict woman.

« - let's eat while the meat is hot ! » said John before everyone sat around the table.

you were sitting next to billy, who was across from his dad. you could feel it was disturbing for him, but listening to his cousin talk about their wedding was forcing him to pay attention to something else.

the meal was going great. it looked like it was a really caring family, which reminded how much you would've loved to experience this kind of moments with your own.

« - when is the wedding again ? » asked Susan to Riley.
« - next month, i can't wait ! » she replied smiling to john
« - do you already have a dress ? » asked billy's grandmother Darla.
« - yes i do ! »

everything was perfect. and you laughed and talked perfectly like nancy told you, and Darla was under your charm. you could feel billy's stare on you while you talked about school.
you were still answering Riley's questions when you felt billy's hand on your thigh. you felt his fingers moving slowly closer to your cunt and the goosebumps started to raise on your arms.

you turned your head to look at him and he smirked discreetly while you still had to talk. you tried to yank his hand off but he would always come back.
he quickly arrived to your panties and you jolted slightly.

« - are you alright y/n dear ? » asked Darla noticing you looked weird
« - oh i'm fine, i'm just a little bit hot. » you lied
« - you should drink some more water, there you go. » she said pouring you another glass.

you felt billy's hand enter your panties and he started to caress your slit slowly. you were already soaking wet. you could only think about his hand, and felt the urge of feeling him inside you growing.