Neil

« - i'm sorry, where is the bathroom ? i think i need to refresh myself a little bit. » you said standing up.
« - at the end of the corridor on the left, y/n. » riley said and you smiled.

you went over to the bathroom. you hoped billy understood what it meant. you sticked your ear next to the door and after a minute you heard someone stand up.

« - i'll check if she's okay. i know she was nervous to meet you all. » billy said.
« - poor child, go billy. » darla said and you smiled.

you heard billy coming towards the bathroom. he knocked and you opened. you closed the door behind him and smirked.
you kissed him right away, grabbing his collar.

« - needy, aren't you ? » he said in a raspy voice and you moaned feeling his hand grabbing your waist firmly.
« - we don't have much time. i'mma need you to be quiet. » he whispered and kneeled down in front of you.

he burried his head under your long skirt, and between your legs. you felt his mouth starting to kiss your core and sat down on the edge of the bathtub. he was eating you out so good you needed to grab the sink for support.

after a few minutes, he got out of under your skirt and made you stand up. you started to bend over the sink and billy unbuckled his belt, penetrating you while your skirt was all over your back.
he thrusted in you once, twice and you knew you wouldn't be able to stay silent long. billy got it, and pushed two fingers inside your mouth for you to suck and stay quiet.

he pounded into you faster and faster, and he finally came inside you. before you could say anything, he made you bend over even more hovering your back with his chest and started rubbing your clit with his other hand.

after a few minutes you finally came on his hand and he kissed your neck. you were trying to catch your breath while billy put his pants back on and searched for your panties.
he helped you to put them back on and you kissed him one last time.

« - let's go back. » he said and grabbed your hand.

you followed him out of the bathroom and you both sat back down at the table. you all continued eating when neil poured himself another glass of wine.

« - darling, you shouldn't drink this much when you're driving. » said susan softly.
« - i know what i'm doing, i'm not a kid susan. » replied curtly neil
« - i'm just thinking... »
« - well i don't need you to think, i need you to shut it. » he replied even more harshly.

you felt bad for susan who shut up and continued eating while max was holding back some tears.

« - you shouldn't talk to her that way. » said billy.

neil turned his head towards him and laughed ironically before taking another sip of his glass while everyone's eyes were on billy.

« - what did you say, william ? » he sounded threatening.
« - you perfectly heard what i said. you shouldn't talk to her that way. and especially not in front of her child, and our whole family. » billy added.
« - that's not a way to talk to your father william. you're not allowed to tell me what to do. do you understand ? » he said standing up while you felt billy's courage disappear.
« - UNDERSTOOD ? » he yelled.

everything was silent around you. you couldn't believe no one would react, or help billy out of this. they all looked scared of neil. this wasn't a real family.

« - yes. » finally replied billy.
« - YES ? »
« - yes, sir. » he repeated louder.

you felt anger and pain fill your heart. you couldn't endure billy being yelled at by his asshole dad. you grabbed billy's hand under the table but he pushed it off. it hurt.

billy's family started to talk again, like nothing happened. unbelievable.
everyone had now finished to eat. billy's stare was lost in the void. he suddenly stood up and left outside the house. everyone looked at you, except for neil who didn't care about what his son was doing.

« - i'll be right back. » you gently said and left behind billy.

he was outside, in the dark. he was smoking a cigarette. you walked slowly towards him.

« - it's not fair. » you said and he looked at you.

he didn't say anything while you got closer to him. but you could see he was hurting.

« - he has no right to talk to you that way. »
« - thank you, miss obvious. » he replied and you rolled your eyes.
« - well i mean that you didn't do anything wrong. and it's not fair for you to be yelled at and beaten up for a yes or a no. »
« - i really don't want to talk about it right now y/n. go back inside, you'll get cold. » billy replied before throwing his cigarette.

you knew he was always avoiding this subject. but you were here with him, you saw everything, there wasn't anything to hide anymore.

« - billy, i think you need to. » you said softly stroking his cheek.
« - i don't have anything to say. » he said looking at you straight in the eyes.
« - you do, and it's okay. » you whispered and you saw his eyes fill with tears.
« - i hate him. » he said curtly.

you wrapped your arms around him and held him tightly against you.

« - i hate him even more than i hate myself. » he said
« - how could you hate yourself ? you're amazing billy. » you whispered in his ear.
« - than why did you leave me ? » he asked

you broke the hug to look at him.

« - i never left you. you did, because you didn't trust me. but here i am, today, next to you. »
« - i've been stupid. so stupid y/n. you know i love you. » he said grabbing your hands.

you were about to reply when you heard someone call you both from inside. john's head appeared and he smiled at you.

« - hey lovers ! time for dessert now ! »
« - coming. » billy replied.

you both entered the house again and sat at the table. everyone was still talking about random things when riley came back with a delicious looking cake.

« - help yourselves i'll be right back with some new napkins. » she said before disappearing in the kitchen again.

you all took some cake while still debating on the country's evolution, politics and war.
you impressed billy's family with your general knowledge about the world, and darla even smiled seeing how cultivated you were.

« - billy what are you waiting for to marry y/n ? » joked john and everyone laughed. even billy.
« - i'm waiting for that. » billy said looking into your eyes. you could melt.
« - y/n deserves much better than william. » laughed neil completely drunk.

you felt the hate you had towards neil grow and grow. you hated this man. how could he say horrible things like that ?

« - billy is the best thing that has ever happened to me. and i'll be more than proud if i'm being wife someday. » you said in a confident tone holding billy's hand.

everyone looked at you smiling, except for neil who sighed and drunk his whole glass on one shot.

« - you're being too comfortable with me, child. be careful. » he said drunkily
« - or what ? will you hit me ? » you provoked and john tried to calm down the situation.
« - HOW DARE YOU, DOLL FACED HOOKER ? » screamed neil standing up.

billy stood up suddenly, making the whole table shake. his eyes were totally black. his breath was fast. his fists were clenched.