Chapter 4

Jack has just got backstage. Everyone comes up to him and congratulates him. He smiles with everyone and goes to his locker room.

He's in his locker room alone as Michelle and Undertaker left already. He looks at his phone, after it buzzed.

It was a message from his buddy in NXT, Grayson Waller. He open the message to see what it was, it was an image. The image was of Grayson. Grayson was having sex with Jack's girlfriend, Gigi Dolan.

Jack throws his phone at a wall breaking it, as it's falling down it his 2 plant pot smashing them.

Hunter and a couple of others run into the room and see Jack looking a mix of sad, hurt and angry.

Hunter: Jack, what happened?

Jack picks up his phone which is somehow still working. He shows Hunter the picture. He finally lets some tears out.

Hunter: what do you want me to do about this?

Jack: i want to expose them for what they've done on Raw tomorrow night. I want to be able to say whatever i want out there. I also want to show the image, blur the stuff that can't be shown on TV.

Hunter: i can do that, i'll see if there is anything i can do about them

Jack: have them not win title for the next few years.

Hunter: i can do that, go to the hotel and rust up.

He nods.

Hunter: i'd also recommend getting a new phone at some point tomorrow.

Jack: i will