Chapter 16

*00:30am*

Jack has just gotten to his home in Florida after War Games. He opens the front door and enters. He sits in his living room when he decides to make a video for his Instagram, he sets up his phone so his whole body is in view.

Jack: hey guys, today i have a bit of news that i want to get out there. i am no longer with World Wrestling Entertainment. before rumours start to go around i'm going to give you the exact reason.

He removes his coat and hood.

Jack: after the war games match a few hours ago i was in the locker room with Legado Del Fantasma, Zelina Vega, Rey Mysterio and my father The Undertaker. as you can see from the plasters i'm pretty banged up, but just after these were put on there was a bang on the door of our locker room.

He sighs.

Jack: Enzo Amore cames in and accused me of flirting with his girlfriend, Liv Morgan. after the accusation i explained that i hadn't, this lead to me and Enzo getting into a fight. Hunter or better known as Triple H came in and saw what happened. He said that i would be suspended so i shouted "this is fucking bullshit". then he said that if i didn't calm down he'd fire me, knowing i wouldn't be able to calm down i told him to do it and he did.

He shakes his head and chuckles.

Jack: another thing i'd like to say is what i was gonna announce before i got booted by Big Cass. Enzo made sure i got into a car accident because i know something about him that he's afraid of people knowing. that's that he cheated on Liv Morgan, he cheated with Eva Marie before she was fired.

Jack looks at the camera looking pissed.

Jack: causing me to be fired due to your accusations, i'm gonna ruin your life mate. if you hadn't caused me to be in a crash this wouldn't have happened. now you gotta face the facts here, you are nothing but a cheating little prick. Frost, out.

The video ends. Before going to bed Jack posts the video. He walks up stairs. He puts his phone on charge then get into bed.