Chapter 29

*3 weeks later*

Roman is in the ring with the WWE Championship around his waist. No Usos, no Solo and no Paul Heyman.

Roman: after last week the WWE title remains around the waist of the tribal chief. Even though the Usos and Solo aren't listening i'm still the head of the table. i'm still the tri-

The usos and Solo sakoa walk out. Roman looks pissed.

Jey: ay Roman, news flash uce. you ain't the tribal cheif no more.

Roman: i am the one and only tribal chief.

Jimmy: nah uce you ain't

Solo to everyone's surprise raises a mic.

Solo: there is a new tribal chief, a new head of the table

Roman: WHO?!

The crowd go crazy as Rikishi walks out. He walks over to his 3 sons and hugs them before speaking.

Rikishi: the new tribal chief is me Roman, the elders elected me to fill the role.

Roman: they can't do that!

Rikishi: they can and did. the elders also got you a match for next sunday at the elimination chamber.

The crowd cheer.

Rikishi: it will be for the WWE championship, and if you lose that match.

He signals for the Usos and Solo

All 3: YOU'RE OUT

The crowd cheer and get hype but wonder who his opponent is.

Rikishi: and this is your opponent

All 4 step to the side then...

The crowd go nuts and Jack walks out. He stops when he reached the Usos, Solo and Rikishi.

He fist bumps all 3 of them then the 4 of them head to the back. Jack walks to the ring removing his jacket then sprints the rest of the way.

As he slides in he tackles Roman to the floor raining down punches. Roman escapes from Jack but his title came off in the ring.

Jack picks up the title. He raises it in the air looking at Roman. A smirks forms on Jack's face.

*Elimination Chamber*

Roman and Jack are in the ring. The bell is rung. Roman rolls out of the ring and looks at the crowd.

When he turns he sees Jack diving over the top hitting a tope con hilo. The crowd goes crazy that Jack still does the move.

He throws Roman into the ring then slides in. Jack lands a punch flush on Roman's jaw sending him into the corner.

Jack lifts him onto the top rope. He moves both of Roman's legs over the top the climbs to the second rope. Roman pushes him off.

Jack gets to his feet then does something surprising.
*stop video after Pat's jump to the top rope*

Not giving Roman or the crowd time to process what happened Jack hits him with a huricanrana.

Once the move is hit the crowd go crazy. Jack gets to his feet as Roman is on his knees. Jack hits The Icebreaker then pins Roman

Ref: 1...2...thr-

Roman barely kicks out but hits Jack with a sneaky low blow. Jack rolls to near the ropes. Roman hits him with a clothesline sending him to the outside.

Roman leaves the ring then sees Liv, Undertaker, Michelle. He also sees Jack and Liv's kids. Jack is by the ring post but hears what Roman says.

Roman: that your pathetic excuse of a dad?! he won't come home tonight! when he doesn't i'll be your new dad

Jack spears Roman as he turns. Roman hits the floor hard. Everyone sees a very pissed off Jack kneeling next to him.

He rolls into the ring then back out breaking the ref's count. He picks up Roman into the ring post busting him open.

He punches him harder and harder while he's on the floor. Jack rolls him into the ring. He super kicks him.

Once Roman is on his knees Jack his The Icebreaker. He drags him to the corner then climbs up to the top.

He stands up fully. He looks at his kids then taps his heart. He successfully lands The Blizzard. He pins Roman again.

Ref: 1...2...3, RING THE BELL.

The bell rings and Jack kneels in the centre of the ring. The ref hands him the WWE title.

He walks to the corner to the right of the ramp. He goes up to the second rope looking at his family. He raises the title above his head. He points to his kids and smiles before blowing them a kiss.

He steps down the rolls out going to his family. First he hugs Undertaker and Michelle, next was Liv. Finallg was his sons and daughter.

After the show was over they all left the arena heading to the hotel. They all fall to sleep shortly after.