Chapter 23

*monday*

JR: welcome to monday night Raw, i'm Jim Ross joind by Jerry 'The King' Lawler.

Jerry: last week we saw what we thought was impossible, the bloodline walked out on Roman.

JR: Jack Frost also beating Roman down like we have never seen before.

Jerry: speaking of which both of them are here tonight, i'm interested to see what comes of this

*later in the night*

Roman and Paul Heyman walk to the ring, alone. Paul places a mic in Roman's hand.

Roman: Chicago!

The crowd oo

Roman: acknow-

Jack walks out earning a massive cheer. He walks down to the ring and steps in. He gets a mic and smirks.

Jack: where are your lap dogs Roman? did they finally see how much you manipulated and controlled them?

Roman looks up pissed.

Jack: of course they did, well Jimmy saw it a long time ago but i guess it's better late than never for Jey and Solo.

Roman: SHUT UP!

Jack: oh dear, i've struck a nerve. you see Roman, to your family you may be the tribal chief but to us your just a tribal bitch.

Roman looks ready to attack. Jack raises his briefcase looking at Roman who instantly stops.

Jack: that's right keep your distance Roman. i'm just out here to remind you that at any i can beat you and take your titles. and to do this.

He super kicks Roman knocking him to the floor. Jack leaves the ring and walks to the back smirking.

*Backstage*

Jack walks into gorilla met by a few people. The smile comes off his face as he walks to his locker room.

He ignores all the people calling his name. He makes it to his locker room packing his stuff into his suitcase then walks out when he's stopped by Zelina, Liv and Rey.

Zelina: Jack please listen

Jack: no i won't listen, i wasn't listened to so why should i listen

He starts to wall away again when he's called.

Rey: Jack, trust me you are going to wanna listen to this

Jack: all i wanna do is go to my hotel room and be away from the person who doesn't believe me when i told them the truth!

He walks to the car putting his stuff in before driving to the hotel and going to his room. He lays on his bed and falls asleep quickly.

*at the arena*

Zelina: he'll come around Liv, especially when he finds out about this

She points to the thing in Liv's hands.

Liv: i hope so. i can't lose him completely, not right now.

Zelina: just go the hotel and rest. We'll get him to listen.

Liv: i hope we can