Chapter 32

*months later*

Wedding day. The day is finally here. Jack is at the alter waiting with his groomsman behind him They are his dad, Tyler, Jamie, Alex and Cody Walker.

His hands are shaking from nerves. His dad puts a hand on his shoulder catching his attention.

Undertaker: you'll be fine

Jack: but what if she's changed her mind

Undertaker: she hasn't

Jack: how are you so sure?

Undertaker: 1, she has kids with you and they're still here. 2 she's about to walk in.

He looks at the other end of where they are as she's at the top of the isle. Her mother is walker down the isle instead of her father.

*Jack's POV*

She looks so beautiful. i can't believe that i'm about to marry her. nearly 6 years ago now we first got together.

i never thought this day would come. The day i get to see her in that beautiful wedding dress infront of me.

i had to wipe my eyes a fee times during her walk. Our daughter Trinity runs over and hands me a tissue then runs back to her seat.

I wipe my eyes with it the fold it putting it in my pocket.

*end of the ceremony*

Officiant: do you Liv take this man to be your lawful husband?

Liv: i do

Officiant: do you Jack this lady to be your lawful wife?

Jack: i do

Officant: in that case, you may kiss the bride

The pair smile as Jacks hands land on Livs waist slightly pulling her into a kiss. The whole room clap and a few whistles.

The now married couple pull away from the kiss. They chuckle then hug.

Jack: we did it

Liv: we did, finally

They laugh again. They get in the car that they had wait outside.

 They get in the car that they had wait outside

(1965 ford mustang) *in white obviously*

The pair walk to it. Jack opens the door for her. Once she's in his kisses her then shuts the door. He gets in the drivers side reving the car getting a few cheers and claps from the car lovers.

He drives it way and to their home. They exit the car and enter the house changing into normal clothes. They get back in the car then drive to the airport for their honeymoon.