Chapter 13

*backstage*

Enzo, Big Cass, Carmella, Jeff, Lita and Jack have just arrived backstage. Enzo goes over to a blonde girl and hugs her, Jack recognises her as Liv Morgan.

He looks on until he feels a tap. He looks, he sees Jeff and Lita.

Lita: you was just staring, is there something up?

Jack sighs.

Jack: there's something i know that Liv doesn't, i swore that i wouldn't tell anyone.

He walks away leaving the pair baffled.

*Monday night*

Corey: welcome to monday night raw. to kick off the show we have a special guest to introduce the first inductee into this years WWE Hall Of Fame.

Undertaker comes out on his bike. He rides down to the ring. He goes around it then stops.

Undertaker turns the bike off then get in the ring. He gets a mic.

Undertaker: lets get right to business. I am here to introduce this years first hall of fame inductee. This man has been in the business for a while now and has proved that height doesn't matter. Ladies and Gentlemen, Rey Mysterio

Rey launches out of a tall box ringside. He does his old entrance from 2003. He climbs into the ring with a mic. He raises it to speak but he cut off before he can say anything

The judgement day walk out with mic.

Dominic: how pathetic, why would they put you in the hall of fame?!

They get in the ring.

Undertaker: watch what you say dominic, unlike rey i'm not af-

Imperium walk out and walk down to the ring. They get in the ring.

Walter: I agree with Dominic, how dare they put someone like you in the Hall Of Fame. someone who disgraced this great spors.

Legado Del Fantasma walk to the ring.

Santos: You dare disrespect the great Rey mysterio. The only disgrace i see is Dominic.

They join Undertaker and Rey.

Santos: Rey Mysterio has worked to get to where he is today, and he's done it the right way. He's shown respect to anyone he steps in the ring with.

Dominic: SHUT UP, He is nothing but a dead be-

Jack walks out with a mic in hand.

Jack: DOMINIC, YOU DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE SHIT.

The crowd cheer. Jack gets in the ring in-between everyone.

Jack: dom as far as i'm concerned you have had everything handed to you. You were born into a well respected and honourable family. SO DON'T EVER SAY REY IS A DEAD BEAT DAD, YOU ARE JUST AN UNGRATEFUL, ENTITLED BITCH.

Dominic: what do you know about good fathers, you were orphaned weren't you?

Jack: exactly my point

Everyone looks baffled.

Jack: you were born into wealth, you were born in the spotlight, you were born into one of the most loving families i have ever seen in my life. you've had it easy, people like me never had a real family when we needed one. You should consider yourself lucky to have a father like Rey, if you was my kid and done this i would have laid your ass out long ago.

He lowers the mic then hit dominic with 'The Iceage'. A full out brawl breaks out. Refs break everyone up, until...

HHH: QUIT IT, ALL OF YOU

Everyone stops and looks at him.

HHH: There is only one solution to this, my dear friend William Regal says it best.

The crowd goes ape shit. All the 'heels' are outside the ring. Jack and Santos Escobar jump over hitting duel Tope Con Hilos.