Chapter 21

*the next day*

Jack has woken up feeling something on him. He looks down and sees a sleeping Liv. He smiles remembering the events of yesterday night.

He lays there on his phone until he feels Liv move. He looks down and sees her look up at him and smile.

Jack: sleep well?

Liv: after the fucking i got from you last night who wouldn't

Jack: fair point

Jack kisses her, to which she happily returns. They lay there for a moment longer before Liv leaves the hotel room to back to hers.

Jack gets out of bed and goes over to his suitcase. He gets his clothes out. Jack does his daily routine then changes.

He puts his clothes from last night into his suitcase then goes to the lobby

He puts his clothes from last night into his suitcase then goes to the lobby. He takes a seat and waits for Liv.

She walks out of elevator and over to him. They hug and Jack kisses her cheek.

Liv: do we tell the others about us?

Jack: i think we should tell Zelina since she's the one who knew we liked each other. but the rest i think can wait a bit longer

Liv: sounds good to me

They walk to Jack's car and drive to the arena for Raw that night. When they get their the crew are setting up the ring.
Jack walks down the ramp and helps them put it together.

Once they finish it they thank him as he goes to look for Liv. He see her with Zelina. He walks up to them smiling.

Jack: have you told her?

Liv: not yet.

Zelina: tell me what?

They hold hands for a second then stop. Zelina's face lights up.

Zelina: you both finally did it

Liv: not so loud Zelina

She blushes earning a quick smack on the ass from Jack. They all laugh then go to their locker rooms and get ready for the show.

*beginning of the show*

The crowd are shouting at JR and Jerry Lawler appear on the tron at their table.

JR: ladies and gentlemen welcome to monday night raw and we have a stacked shoe here for you tonight.

Jerry: that we do. Tag title defences, the bloodline are here and also the man who returned last night is here.

The bloodline walk out and walk down to the ring. Roman puts his hand out and Paul Heyman puts a mic in his hand.

Roman: Dallas!

The crowd boo

Roman: acknowle-

When the lyrics start Jack walks out and his name appears on the tron. He knees down as the crowd goes nuts for him.

He places the MITB briefcase next to him as he bangs the ramp. He stands up grabbing the briefcase and walking to the ring.

Once he gets to the bottom of the ramp he stops looking around. He nods then walks up the steps. He steps into the ring and gets a mic.

He stands on one side of the ring looking at Roman, The Usos and Solo Sakoa. He smiles and raises the mic.

Jack: Roman

The crowd boo.

Jack: acknowledge me

The crowd laugh at this.

Jack: do you know how stupid that sounds? we have no choice but to acknowledge you when your dumbass is in the ring!

The crowd cheers in agreement.

Jack: you see i'm gonna say thus because nobody in the back has the balls to, Roman you are just a bitch who hide behind his cousins. i had to watch for 5 months as you ran around here thinking you could do whatever you want.

Roman looks pissed.

Jack: and before you set you cousins on me because you are too scared to get your hands dirty, remember what i did to them and you months ago.

He points to the tron and a videi package starts showing what Jack did to tbe bloodline. Once it ends Jack looks at them.

Jack: i made you all my bitches, i felt bad for The Usos and Solo but i felt nothing but happyness when i smashed the back of your head with the icebreaker. i'll happily do it it again.

He super kicks Roman but unlike normal the other bloodline members don't move. Roman looks at them all confused.

They leave the ring and stand on the outside as Jack starts beating Roman. Roman is on his knees when Jack hits the icebreaker. Instead of stopping there he climbs to the top rope and hits the blizzard.

He act as if he's pinning Roman. The crowd chant.

Crowd: 1..2..3

Jack gets up and raises the briefcase then grabs another mic.

Jack: take that as a warning Roman, i could take your titles right now but that's would be too easy. watch your back Roman.

He throws the mic hitting Roman in the balls. He exits the ring going to the back.

*backstage*

He walks backstage and is met by a few people saying how good the segment was. It all goes quiet when Hunter walks over.

Hunter: great performance, welcome back.

Jack: thanks boss

Hunter walks away.

Jack goes to his locker room and relaxes for a bit until it's time for him and Liv to go to the hotel.

Once there they change and lay in bed cuddled up to each other. Not long after they loose their fight to tiredness.