Chapter 22

*friday*

The crowd cheer as Taz and Michael Cole are shown on the tron.

Michael: hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to friday night smackdown. tonight is going to be a great show

Taz: that's right michael, and we're kicking things off with the world heavyweight champion

Seth walks out to cheers and a very small amount of boos. He does his little dance to the ring then climbs in. He gets a mic.

Seth: hello wwe universe.

The crowd cheers.

Seth: last sunday i did what i said i was going to do and beat Finn Balor's ass, keeping this world heav-

Jack walks out to cheers from the crowd. He has his briefcase in hand as he walks to the ring. He steps in and gets a mic.

Seth: Mr Money In The Bank. nice to finally see you up close.

Jack: so you are the infamous visionary of smackdown? about time our paths meet.

Seth: is it really?

Jack: yeah. i'm gonna get right to business, i gave this same message to Roman. watch your back, cause i won't hesitate to use this and take your title

He raises his briefcase and looks at Seth. Seth goes to speak until...

The Judgment Day walk to the ring and step into the ring with mics looking pissed.

Finn: Seth you got lucky that you still have that title around your waist. if it wasn't for a bad communication between me and Damian i'd be world heavyweight champion.

Jack: Finn just shut the hell up

The crowd cheer.

Jack: you lost get over it. while you're at it get over this issue of not knowing who you really are

Finn: what are talking about?!

Jack: first you went from this cool irish badass, then you showed the demon, you then turned into the leader of the balor club which is where you peaked. after that you became a mid-card and floated there for a while then got dropped to NXT. you became the prince who was badass and cool, you came back and turned into who you were before being dropped. now you are here with these assholes who are just waiting to kick your ass to the curb. so figure out who the hell you are!

Every person in the arena is stunned clapping. Jack turns back to Seth. Before he can speak Dom pipes up.

Dom: who do you think you are?!