Chapter 8

*friday*

Wade: welcome to smackdown. Tonight we have Jack frost in competition taking on the bloodline's Solo Sikoa

Michael: the Usos will also be taking on Imperium's Ludwig Keiser and Giovanni Vinci for the undisputed tag team titles.

*10 minutes into the show*

Solo walks out With sami behind him. The pair walk to the ring. Sami and Solo are standing there until...

Jack walks out as the lyrics kick in. He walks down to the ring holding a singapore cane. He stands ringside when he gets a bad feeling.

He swings it and hits Sami who was running towards him. He keeps hitting Sami until Solo tries hitting him. He ducks and hits Solo with it.

He throws solo in the ring. He slides in and the ref rings the bell. Jack hits 'Doom's day' and pins him.

Ref: 1...2...3, RING THE BELL.

Jack stands up and gets another 'Singapore cane'. He slides in the ring and starts attacking Solo with it.

The Uso's music Plays as the twins run to the ring. Jack swings the cane at them like there is no tomorrow. He has almost the whole bloodline down and out.

Jack grabs a mic. He starts to speak but instead of his usual voice a very deep but understandable voice is heard.

Jack: Run while you can Roman, run while you can.

He drops the mic looking at the main camera. The lights go out, when they come back in Jack is gone.