Chapter 14

*War Games Night*

Undertaker, Rey, Legado Del Fantasma and Jack are in their locker room. Everyone except jack is talking, Jack has boxing gloves on punching the wall.

Zelina is the first to look over at him. She gets the guys to look.

He punches the wall harder and harder each time. Zelina runs over and stops him.

Zelina: please stop Jack, you're gonna hurt yourself.

Jack: nothing i haven't done before

He continues, this time Undertaker stops him.

Undertaker: Jack listen, you are gonna cause serious damage to yourself. Stop, sit down with us and relax.

Jack sits down but stays silent. Everyone continues the conversation.

*later that night*

Imperium, Judgment day, Legado del fantasma and Undertaker have all made their entrances.

Rey walks out in one of his old attires from Halloween Havoc.

He stands with his team. All of them are waiting for Jack.

Jack walks out and stops at the top of the ramp. He slowly moves back to where his team is.

Rey walks to the ring and climbs in. Dominic smirks then walks to the ring.

*in the cage*

Dominic is standing in front of Rey pushing him. Rey finally snaps and starts hitting Dominic. Months of frustration coming out.

*later in the match*

All but one is in the cage. Tables and kendo sticks are broken, chairs are dented and a belt is on the floor for some reason.

Jack sprints out of his team's shark cage. He climbs up the side of the cage and stands at the top.

Everyone looks at him, he hits 'The Blizzard' from the top of the cage onto everyone.

He stands up and shouts looking upwards.

*end of match*

Everyone from Imperium and Judgement day are down. Jack gets walter on his knees. Jack hits 'The Icebreaker'. He pins him.

Ref: 1...2...3, RING THE BELL!!

The bell rings. Jack and his team celebrate.