Chapter 15

*backstage*

Jack, Rey, Undertaker, Zelina and Legado Del Fantasma have just arrived at their locker room.

Jack sits in the corner with his face covered in blood. He gets tape, an ice pack, big plasters(bandaids) and a towel for his face.

He goes to a mirror. He wipes his face and applies the plaster on his forehead. He puts another plaster on his shoulder that was cut, then put the ice pack on it and tapes it on.

He feels rage then punches the mirror breaking it. Everyone looks at him. He removes the glass from his hand then wraps it.

Zelina: are you ok Jack?

Jack: nope

Zelina: do you want to talk about it?

Jack: nope

Zelina: are you sure?

Jack: yep

Jack changes back into his normal clothes until there is a knock on the door, it was more of a bang than a knock. Santos opens the door and Enzo barges in.

Enzo: Jack you schmuck, why have you been flirting with my girl?!

Jack: why would i flirt with liv? until a couple of weeks ago i was dating someone. So take your accusations and shitty catchphrases out the door you just walk in through. Fucking idiot

Enzo swings and hit Jack. Jack looks at him then tackles him to the ground. He starts throwing punches as if he was in a MMA octagon.

Everyone pulls Jack away just as Triple H walks in.

Hunter: what is going on in here?

Jack: beating a little prick!

Hunter: Jack, i have no choice but to suspend you.

Jack: seriously?!

Hunter: i could have done worse

Jack: THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

Hunter: jack calm down or i'll fire you

Jack: FIRE ME THEN! FIRE ME FOR DEFENDING MYSELF YET A-FUCKGING-GAIN

Hunter: that's it, Jack you're fired

Everyone else is stunned silent as jack just chuckles.