Chapter 26

*Monday*

Corey: welcome to monday night Raw. for tonight i am joined by WWE commentary legend, Jim Ross.

JR: hello ladies and gentle, tonight is bound to be exciting

Corey: that it is, we start with the Woman's tag champions Raquel Rodriguez and Liv Morgan.

Liv and Raquel walk out and do their usual entrance. They get into the ring and ring and grab mics.

Raquel: as you all know we recently won these bad boys back from Ronda and Shayna.

The crowd cheer going crazy.

Liv: but i both unfortunate but good new. the unfortunate news is that we must relinquish them again.

The crowd boo.

Raquel: but the reason the us relinquishing is the good news.

Liv: it is, the good news is that i'm expecting a child

The crowd cheer know what she meant. They start chanting.

Crowd: WHO'S THE DADDY!?WHO'S THE DADDY!?

Liv: instead of telling you who it is, i want them to come out.

When the lyrics kick in Jack walks out then down the ramp. He is in his ring attire but doesn't have his briefcase.

He steps into the ring and hugs Liv kissing her cheek. The fans realised and cheer then start chanting again.

Crowd: HE WATCHED! HE WATCHED! HE WATCHED!

The pair laugh as Raquel hugs them then leaves the ring walking tk the back giving them the ring.

Jack kisses her then hugs her. Tears are in both of their eyes.

Jack: you ready to do this?

Liv: i have you by my side, of cource i'm ready.

Jack: i have one more thing to do first.

He picks up a mic and taps it.

Jack is this working?

The pair and the crowd laugh.

Jack: as you probably figured out i'm the father to the kid or kids hiding inside Liv for the next 9 month

The crowd laugh again.

Jack: due to that i'm going to hand in the Money In The Bank briefcase to be with Liv throughout the whole process.

The crowd cheer as Jack and Liv make eye contact. He smiles then kisses her.

Jack: while i'm here, i want to address something. there was a photo of me and woman going around. i can happily inform you, that woman was my ex from before me and Gigi dated.

The crowd and Liv are silent not knowing what to expect.

Jack: i found out who was spreading the picture with the lie that we were dating. Gigi Dolan, Grayson Waller, Enzo Amore, Eva marie and my ex Stacy. you all have a problem with me for some reason so if you have an issue i'll happily solve this face to face and in privately in a civil manner. Gigi you know where my home is, if any of you are mature enough to talk this out with me then come to my place.

He drops the mic looking at Liv and hugging her. They head to back. They get into Jack's mustang then drive to Jack's homes.