You're my best friend

"Come on, let's go!" Harry said grabbing his best friend's hand.

"I'm doing this only because of you, I hate these parties," Ezra said putting on his beanie.

"Isn't a big party. It's at Silas's place and he invited me," Harry said arranging his navy peacock coat.

"Mmh... and what's so special about it? It's just a guy," Ezra said seriously.

"No, is not just a guy. He's the English Lit TA," Harry said.

"Shut up, let's go. I'm ready," Ezra said.

"Don't be jealous, I love you, you're my best friend," Harry said smiling at Ezra and kissing him.

"Yeah, right," he said pushing Harry through their dorm room.

"Are you coming back here with me or are you going home?" Harry asked.

"Home, I don't feel like coming back after you get this excited because of a guy," Ezra said.

"Hey, you know it's platonic, don't you? I love you," Harry said pushing Ezra against a wall of an empty corridor and kissing him again.

Ezra kissed him back.

"I know but... He is not that platonic now," Ezra said looking into Harry's green eyes.

"We can skip the party if you want," He said looking down. "I'm sorry if I made you feel bad," Harry continued.

"It's alright. If you kiss me like that again, I forgive you," Ezra said.

"Like this?" Harry asked and kissed him again, slowly at first and then showing all his feelings for him in that kiss.

He always does that to get what he wants from Ezra.

Harry grinned, looked around, and kissed him again.

"Let's go before I take you back to the dorm," Ezra let out.

Harry and Ezra have been best friends since junior high and now they are a "couple", a secret couple.

Nobody knows that they're in a relationship only in the intimacy of their dorm room, or when they're camping in the woods, or having weekend trips together.

To the world, they're best friends that do everything together and, nobody asks for an explanation this way.

That's why they have been an item since they were in their senior year of high school.

After the spring prom, when Harry got wasted with his date, a girl from his English class who had a massive crush on him, something happened.

He realized that he was attracted to Ezra, his best friend.

Later that night, he went to his house, climbed up his window as he always did, and kissed him. Ezra kissed him back and the rest is history.

They decided to keep it from people until that year's graduation. And then when they entered university they decided to keep it a secret just because it was better that way.

It was easier to navigate the world as bffs instead of being judged, if they came out and explained they were a couple.

Both are happy like this.

But on occasional situations like tonight's, Ezra deep down wanted to hold Harry's hand in front of everyone and tell them that they were in love and they were together.

Harry held Ezra's hand on their way there, while he was driving.

When they arrived at the party, they hopped out of the car, and Ezra grabbed his hand again and walked towards the house.