You're still beautiful

The next day Harry went to buy some things for his new place.

When he was at the checkout line he saw a magazine beside the cash register and his blood went cold.

"THE MOST DESIRABLE SUPERMODEL IS TAKEN!!" Harry read and the cover had a picture of Zayn with a blonde girl.

"What? Is it Zayn? He... he's a supermodel?!" He whispered grabbing it and staring at it for a few minutes.

"Next! Are you gonna get that too?" The cashier asked him after checking all his items and he nodded giving him the magazine.

He left the store as fast as he could, he walked a couple of blocks trying to digest what he just learned. He sat on a park bench, took out the magazine, and read it again, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"He looks... beautiful and happy," He whispered,  watching his picture longingly. He was wearing a black suit, he had stubble and he was smiling at this blonde girl while they were holding hands.

Harry looked for the complete article inside and, he began to read:

"The supermodel Zayn Malik who debuted at Fashion Week is now engaged with also supermodel Gigi Hadid.

The couple met after a fashion show last year in Milan and they have been inseparable since. Rumor has it that Malik, 24 proposed to Hadid, 22 after spending a romantic week in Paris, the city of love" the first paragraph read.

"Paris? What the fuck? He always thought that it was a cheap cliché" he scoffed.

He put the magazine away and made his way to his new apartment, when he got there he opened his new room and watched the sun basking all of it.

"Have you ever heard about Icarus?" Zayn asked Harry who was doing some home assignments and, was sitting at his study desk.

"Erm, I think so. Greek mythology, right?" Harry mumbled.

"Yes, some tales say that he fell in love with Apollo, y'know? God of Sun and Light, and that Icarus wanted to be close to him and that was what caused his death," Zayn explained.

"It's sad, that's a sad story. Like..." Harry began and then dawned on Zayn what that meant.

"Babe, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." Zayn began.

"It's alright, you don't have to apologize or watch every word you say around me Zayn," Harry said.

"I know, it's just that... well, you're like the sun to me. Golden and bright, beautiful, warm, comforting. Y'know?" Zayn said smiling at him hugging him from behind and kissing his cheek.

Harry began to feel nauseous and sweaty. He recognized the symptoms right away.

A panic attack.

He had to control it, then, he began doing his breathing exercises to mitigate the anxiety and avoid having a panic attack being alone. He did it and, the fast palpitations and breathing subsided.

He was exhausted after that happened and he only had the energy to change the sheets and the comforter getting into bed early that night.
                       ********

"So, what do you think that triggered the panic attack?" Dr. Corden asked him during his session the next week.

"I don't know," Harry said lying on the couch of the doctor's office.

He lied.

"Have you been in a situation where you feel unsure or out of control lately?" the doctor asked.