You taste so good

"Hey, gorgeous," Zayn said looking down at Harry from the bathroom door the morning after. Harry was stirring on the bed barely opening his eyes.

"Hey... mmh... I'm exhausted, I don't want to get up," he said with a sexy deep voice.

"We don't have to, it's still early," Zayn said approaching the bed.

"Spoon me?" Harry asked with a smile on his lips.

"Sure," Zayn said laying back on the bed and hugging him from behind. "Mmh... like this?" He asked and Harry nodded.

"I... can feel...you," Harry said giggling after a while having Zayn's hard cock between his cheeks.

"Mmh... Sorry, having you like this it's making me hard babe," Zayn said kissing his nape.

"Zee..." Harry said feeling his cock coming to life too.

"Do you like it? Having me between your beautiful cheeks?" Zayn asked caressing Harry's chest and playing with his nipples, making him moan and nod at the same time.

"Zee... I want you but... I'm a little sore," Harry whispered.

"What about I give you a little massage to ebb the pain?" Zayn said caressing his chest and Harry nodded.

Immediately Zayn turned around to grab the lube that was on the nightstand poured some on his fingers and warmed it up.

"Turn on your tummy," Zayn said kissing his shoulder blades and he obliged. Then he spread Harry open and he touched his sensitive hole.

"Ow...," Harry let out.

"Relax, it will pass," Zayn said massaging him slowly with more lube. The sensation was making Harry let out little moans that were turning Zayn on.

After a while, Harry was feeling so much better and the burn was disappearing.

"That feels better now..." Harry said.

"Good," Zayn said going down and kissing his lower back and caressing his ass worshipping it leaving soft kisses all over.

"Zee... it tickles," Harry chuckled adorably.

"And how about this?" Zayn said going down and spreading him and kissing his now lubed pink hole. "How do you feel?" He continued.

"Oh... kinda funny... but nice," Harry said.

"And this?" Zayn said licking all the organic lube slowly.

"Ow... I... erm, weird but... good," Harry let out squeezing his butt.

"Would do let me...?" Zayn asked.

"O-okay..." Harry said nodding slowly as Zayn spread him and licked his hole again making Harry shiver. He was feeling Zayn's lips and tongue inside his ass over and over. Nobody had done that to him before and, he was feeling self-conscious.

"You're beautiful babe," Zayn let out kissing it and caressing its ass and back with his hands.

"Zayn..." Harry whispered.

"Fuck, babe... You taste so good," Zayn moaned between sucks and licks, he was unhinged, eating Harry's ass was quite an experience, he never thought we'd do it, but he wanted to taste every inch of Harry's perfect body. He inserted his tongue making him moan louder.

"God, I wanna fuck you with my tongue until I make you cum," Zayn said in a trance. Harry was getting hornier and unconsciously he lifted his ass for better access and to grab his aching cock.

Zayn inserted a finger along his tongue making Harry moan.

"Fuck Zayn... that feels so good..." Harry let out.