You are everywhere

Harry woke up the next day feeling tired, but he forced himself to get out of bed. He took a warm shower, and he decided to get out for a walk.

He was feeling a little anxious, being out of the safety of a facility or an apartment, but he did it.

He walked around the neighborhood and he recognized the streets, Silas lived very close to his former school. He watched the building with nostalgia and a hint of sadness for the life that he had.

Harry sat under his favorite tree on campus, he wished he'd brought his book and kept reading under its shadow on this sunny day.

"Zayn loved sunny days," he thought.
He was missing him more than ever and thinking a lot about him lately.

During his sessions with Dr. Corden -James now- he let go of the guilt that he felt when Ezra passed away and he realized that he got to love Zayn and now all the memories when they were together seem to be back.

"Harry?" A male voice called taking out of his mind and thoughts of him.

"Oliver?" Harry said surprised.

"Oh my God! It's so good to see you! Your hair! It's longer!" He said excitedly approaching him and hugging him.

Harry felt a little self-conscious, this wasn't a good day to meet people from his past.

"Wow, you look hot!" Oliver continued.

"Oh, thanks? I guess. How you've been? Are you... erm, still living in there?" Harry said looking and pointing to his old dorm.

"No, but I've moved pretty close from here, and, y'know, I'm in my last year of university and it was time to be an adult. Kind of," Oliver said chuckling.

"Good, yeah... I know," Harry said looking down. He remembered that he had to start living his life as one too.

"Are you coming back to school? Where are you staying?" Oliver asked one question after another and Harry was feeling his anxiety creeping in.

"Erm, no. Not yet. I don't know," Harry said nervously.

"I'm sorry man, you know me, I'm sorry if I'm overwhelming you with all my questions," Oliver said a little ashamed.

"It's okay, is just that I haven't seen anyone besides Silas, y'know? But I'm so happy to see you. I... I wanted to thank you for everything you did after y'know...," Harry said shyly.

"Oh come on, you don't have to. I mean, I'm so glad you're doing better and that you're out of that place," Oliver said.

"Well, it wasn't that bad. I... it helped me when I needed it. I'm still taking meds and going to therapy, y'know? I'm still figuring some things out," Harry said.

"Good, that's so good man. But hey, you didn't tell me where you're staying, maybe we can hang out or something if you're in the area," Oliver said.

"Erm... I'm staying with Silas, but... he's moving out so, I kinda need to find a new place," Harry said looking down, kind of ashamed.

"Oh, I see. Y'know what? My roommate is moving out too. If you want and if you don't mind, you can crash while you settle up and all," Oliver said.

"For real? I mean, you've done a lot. I don't want to be a burden," Harry said.

"Oh, non-sense. You're my friend, aren't you?" Oliver said smiling.

"God, you're my guardian angel.
I swear," Harry said chuckling.

"Maybe I am," Oliver chuckled too.

"Let me give you my address, and you can come by the weekend. You can see the place and if you like it, we can arrange your moving yeah?" Oliver said grabbing a paper from his pocket and jotted his address down.