You're my safe place

"Zayn?" Harry asked surprised when he got home and found him outside his apartment sitting on the floor waiting for him.

"Babe," Zayn stood up and hugged him tight.

"Wha- what are you doing here?" Harry whispered.

"God. I... I missed you," Zayn said.
Harry noticed he was tired and had black circles under his hazel eyes and a bruise on his cheek.

"Baby..." Harry said caressing his face. "Come on, let's get inside," he continued, grabbing a duffel bag that was on the floor.

They entered in silence and Zayn followed Harry to his bedroom. He sat down on the bed.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Harry said.

"I... quit and, I hopped on a plane back here," Zayn said.

"You... what?" Harry kneeled in front of him grabbing his hands. He noticed he had a bruise on his knuckles and kissed them gently.

"I... I went out with some friends and... somehow one of them saw that I was texting you. He grabbed my phone as a joke and read the text," Zayn said.

"He exposed me in front of everybody. I was so angry at him that I pushed him and we took the fight outside," he continued.

"Baby..." Harry said sitting now next to him.

"And that's what the moment I knew, I needed to get out of that. Gigi was looking at me surprised, I mean, she kind of knew that I was... bisexual, but I guess that she wanted to believe it wasn't true. A friend of her sister called me a fuckin' faggot and I just lost it, she didn't stand up for me in front of this guy. Nobody did, " Zayn explained with teary eyes.

"Zee, come here," Harry said hugging him. "Why didn't you call me?" he asked.

"I... did and then I don't know where I left my phone. I think I lost it," Zayn said.

"Yes, I saw your missed call. It's okay, you're here now. I was worried sick about you," Harry said and Zayn looked at him.

"Babe, are you okay? You seemed weary," Zayn said preoccupied.

"I am now that you're here. Let's have a bath to relax, how about that?" Harry said standing up and grabbing his boyfriend's hand.

They entered the bathroom in silence. Zayn sat at the edge of the tub and Harry helped him to get rid of his clothes, turned the hot water on, and dropped some sea salts.

Harry took off his clothes and got into the tub, he spread his legs and motioned Zayn to get inside.

"Come on, baby, get in," Harry said and Zayn sat in front of him, laying his back on Harry's chest. He was exhausted.

He grabbed the loofah, put some vanilla shower gel on, and began washing Zayn.

Harry was caressing Zayn's arms and chest with care and patience, trying to wash all his sorrows away.

"Better?" Harry asked in a low voice.

"Yes, I'm with you now, babe," he replied turning his head to kiss him.

Harry continued with his task and Zayn laid back putting his head on his shoulder, closing his eyes, and enjoying the intimacy of the moment.

They were in complete silence just listening to each other's breathing until their heartbeats were one.

"Babe...?" Zayn said breaking the silence.

"Mhhh?" Harry hummed.

"I love you," Zayn said.