You're breathtaking

"I still feel that I should've told Niall that I didn't leave for London," Harry said putting on his shirt.

"Don't worry. He'll understand. And technically it was an order from your boss," Zayn said hugging him from behind.

"Zee..." Harry said smiling.

"I know, I know. It's your job, I promise I won't interfere," Zayn said.

"I'm ready, let's go," Harry said.

They left the apartment and they entered the bookstore together. Niall wasn't there yet.

"Hi, Reina," Harry said.

"Harry! I thought you were in London," She said.

"I know, my flight was canceled and I couldn't travel," Harry explained.

"Oh, dear," Reina said and looked at Zayn.

"Hi, Reina. I'm Zayn Malik, it so nice to meet you," he said.

"Mr. Malik? Oh, nice to meet you too," Reina said nervously. "Niall isn't here yet," she continued.

"It's fine, I'll wait for him," Zayn said smiling.

"Alright, let me walk you to the back office," Reina said looking at Harry.

"See you later then," Zayn said nodding at Harry.

"Okay," Harry said a little self-conscious.

"After you, Reina," he said and followed her to the office.

"Do you want something to drink while you wait?" She offered.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks," Zayn said. "I'll make some calls and check some emails," he continued.

"Okay, we'll be outside if you need us,"  she said closing the door.

When she went to the counter he found Harry picking up some books out of place and putting them in their shelves.

"What just happened?" Reina asked.

"What do you mean?" Harry said nonchalantly.

"Do you know him? You two looked very familiar with each other," she said suspiciously.

"Erm, yes. From... college," Harry said and at that moment Niall entered the store.

"Morning, Reina! Harry? What are you doing here? What happened with your trip?" Niall asked.

"Erm... my flight got canceled, so," Harry said. "I should've called and let you know..." he continued.

"It's okay, no worries," Niall said.

"Niall, someone is waiting for you in the office," Reina said.

"Oh, okay. I'll better go then," Niall said and went to his office.

He opened the door and saw Zayn sitting on his chair finishing a call.

"Zayn... morning. Erm... isn't it so early for you?" Niall said smiling nervously.

"Morning Niall," Zayn replied.

"Have you seen erm..." Niall said.

"Harry, yes," Zayn said.

"I... I wanted to tell you when I found out who he was after Reina hired him," Niall explained.

Silence.

"I hope you can forgive me for this. I really wanted to... help you get together with him. He's the one for you Zayn, no Gigi that we already know you broke up with but..." he continued.