You are all I ever wanted, even when I didn't know.

Three months later

"So, where are we going?" Harry said after work hopping into Zayn's car.

"It's a surprise," he replied smirking.

"Why you're always doing this to me?" Harry said.

"Because I love to see you pouting. You look adorable," Zayn said smiling and putting on his designer shades.

"Zee... alright. I won't say anything else," Harry said looking at the passenger window. He was quiet the rest of the road.

After a while, they arrived in the suburbs and took a lonely way that led to a beautiful two-story house with a cobblestone driveway.

"Is this what I think it is?!" Harry asked surprised.

"Probably. This... is our place. Of course, if you like it," Zayn said parking and turning off the engine.

"How not to? It's beautiful," Harry said kissing him.

"Let's go," Zayn said smiling and getting out of the car.

Zayn opened the main door and revealed a spacious but cozy living room with, a bohemian chic style, wooden floors, white furniture, and fuzzy carpets.

"What do you say, babe?" Zayn said.

"Yes, I love it! Why you didn't mention anything?" Harry asked.

"I wanted to be a surprise, but of course, feel free to change anything if you want," Zayn said.

"It's perfect," Harry turned around and kissed him.

"You deserve a place you can call home," Zayn said kissing him back.

"Zayn..." Harry said with teary eyes.

"Come, let's go upstairs," Zayn said pecking on the lips.

He opened the main bedroom and Harry gasped.

"Wow! It's so big!" Harry said and ran towards the terrace that was by the bed.

"It is, do you like it? I made sure to build you a terrace for us to have breakfast, or read in the afternoon with the sunset on the horizon. Y'know?," Zayn said approaching him and standing at the door.

"I love it!" Harry whispered and he kissed him.

"I'm glad," Zayn said.

"So, is this our place? I can't believe it," Harry whispered.

"Better. It's our home, babe, our home," Zayn said. "I... have moved over all of your things. So, we can stay here as from tonight," he said.

"What?! Wow! It's... so fast. I... erm okay," Harry said nodding and kissing him. "You are all I ever wanted, even when I didn't know," he continued.

"You too, babe. You're my everything, Harry. My everything," Zayn said looking at his beautiful green eyes.
"Come, I have one last surprise for you," he said smiling.

"Another one? This is more than enough, I don't think I can keep up Zayn," Harry said.

"Wait over there," He said pointing to the bed and then walking down to the main floor.

Harry went to sit, watching everything around when Zayn shouted from the stairs.

"Close your eyes!" Harry obeyed and he put the gift on Harry's lap. "Open it," he finished.

He did and he found an adorable yellow kitten with a red collar around his neck.

"A cat! Are we having a cat?!" Harry said taking him out of the box.