You're better than this

The next day, he was making breakfast for Harry when he appeared just with a towel around his waist, damped long curled hair, a total God before his eyes.

"Hey, babe," Zayn said mesmerized.

"Hey, smells good," Harry asked said with a hoarse voice. The one that Zayn loved the most because they'd spent the night together. "Zayn?" He asked.

"Erm... Morning. I made waffles and... coffee and some fruit here," he answered.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Yeah... it's just... never mind," he said blushing.

"What?" Harry chuckled.

"You look... gorgeous, you took my breath away. That's all," Zayn said scratching his neck.

Harry approached him and pecked him on the lips.

"You're so sweet," he said.

"I am?..." Zayn said smiling and taking off the piece of fabric. "Oops,"
He smirked.

"Baby... I'm famished, let's eat first," Harry said nudging his nose.

"You're no fun," Zayn said with a visible half-hard.

At that moment his phone rang and it was Taryn calling. "I'll be right back," he said spanking Harry's ass as he walked towards the bedroom, looking a little more privacy.

"Dude, are you going to see that shrink? Why the fuck you didn't tell me?" She scolded through the phone.

"T... erm, yes. It's personal, I didn't think you need to know. I'm the only one who needs to know," He said.

"I need to know! I'm your manager, what if you get papped? That wouldn't be a good PR, Zayn," Taryn said.

"I... won't. I'll be careful," Zayn said.

"No, I'll come with you. And I don't want to hear anything else. See you in a few," she said hanging up.

"No, T. I'm... hello?" Zayn said and looked at the screen to see that she'd hung up. "Damn it! I forgot that I have to be babysit," He gritted.

"Is everything okay?" Harry said standing at the door, holding a mug of coffee in his hands.

"Erm... yes, I'm... yes. I have an appointment at noon and Taryn is coming along," Zayn said slowly.

"Oh... and that's bad?" Harry said handing him the mug.

"Thanks, babe. Yes... no. I just don't want to have a babysitter, y'know?" Zayn said sitting on the edge of the bed, sipping on the hot beverage.

"Oh, yeah. I do know the feeling," Harry said putting on some clean underwear and a white T-shirt.

"Oh... erm, I know she cares about me. And she's worried... never mind," Zayn said realizing that what he was about to do was a terrible invasion of Harry's privacy and free will.

"Come on... the waffles are getting cold," Harry said and walked out of the room.

"One minute," Zayn whispered, he sighed and sent a quick text. Leaving the phone on the dresser.

"No need. Cancel the appointment."

******

The next couple of weeks went through smoothly. Harry was working and attending the bookstore and
Zayn traveled between London and Paris for fashion weeks.

"Babe... I miss you so much. I can't wait to fly out there and be with you," Zayn said getting ready for one of the last runaway shows.

"I miss you too," Harry said quietly.