You must be in love with someone else

The next day Harry visited Oliver before going to work since he was starting later that day.

"Hey Harry, come in, come in," Oliver said smiling at him as soon as he opened the door.

"Thanks," Harry said.

"Sit down, do you want anything to drink?" Oliver asked.

"No, I'm fine. I can't stay longer. I'm working near here and my shift's starting soon," he said.

"Oh, that's a good man! Well, as you can see, this is it. Here's the spare room that I have and over here is the bathroom that it'll be yours only. I have mine in my room," Oliver said.

"Oh, that's convenient," he said.

"And well, you'll have a balcony.  My former roommate left the bed and a nightstand. He moved to another country so, he left all of these things and some others that are in the closet over here. You can see what you need and so," Oliver said.

"I like the balcony though," Harry said stepping out and enjoying the view outside. "You have a great location, man, I like it," he continued.

"Awesome, so, you're welcome to move in then," Oliver said smiling.

"We'll divide the bills and everything right? And I'll have to pay some rent or so. I'm not crashing and, won't accept otherwise," Harry said.

"Alright, yes. We can coordinate on that and, we'll divide the bills," Oliver said.

"Great, so I can move in tomorrow. If that's okay with you. I... I don't have many things. Just a suitcase with my clothes and that's it," Harry said sitting on the bed.

"Sure man, come, let me give you the keys then," Oliver said fetching the keychain and giving it to Harry.

"Thanks," Harry said.

"I'm going out today and coming back by next week. But once I come back we can celebrate your job and that you're moving in. What do you think?" Oliver said.

Harry remembered how things were with him, he was out a lot but he was there when he needed him.

"Sure thing, thanks again Oli, you're such a good friend," Harry said.

"Don't sweat it man, I appreciate you and I'm happy you're doing better and going back on track," Oliver said grabbing his shoulder.

"Alright, gotta go, I'll be here tomorrow then. See you next week," Harry said and Oliver approached him to hug him. "Oh yes, he's a hugger," Harry remembered and smiled.

After they said goodbye, he walked through the park that now was part of his routine and saw a couple having a picnic under a big willow and he remembered him, again.

"Where...are you now?" He whispered.

"UK..." the thought popped into his head out of nowhere. He didn't remember that he learned that Zayn was in the UK, he mentioned once that his father lived there. "But where in the UK? England maybe?" He was so into his thoughts and internal dialogue, that he didn't notice he entered the bookstore and was taken aback by Niall that called him as soon as he saw him.

"Harvey! Good, you're here!" Niall said approaching him.

"Oh... yes, sir, I'm here," Harry said stuttering a bit.

"Call me Niall, please, we're around the same age, I think," Niall said.

"Okay, call me Harry," Harry said smiling at him.

"Harry?" Niall asked surprised. The name resonated with him a little.

"Yes, my name is Harry. Reina calls me Harvey for some odd reason and I don't want to be rude and correct her in front of people," Harry explained.