You are Love to me

"Babe..." Zayn whispered and kissed him hard. He couldn't believe he was with Harry again, he dreamt about it a million times.

He kissed him down his chest and took one of his nipples in his mouth making Harry moan.

"Oh, Zee," Harry whispered. "Touch me..." he continued.

"Like this?" Zayn said and grabbed his cock through his jeans.

"Yes, like that," he said groaning.

"I think that... your clothes... are on my way," Zayn said kissing him between each word.

"Take them off..." Harry said immediately and Zayn obliged. He pulled down his skinny jeans alongside his underwear.

"Babe..." Zayn said kissing him again and roaming his hands all over him. He grabbed his cock and start pulling it with rhythm.

"Oh God!" Harry said.

"I'm... gonna prep you alright?" Zayn said and Harry nodded. He stood up and took out his bag some lube and condoms, throwing them on the bed.

He grabbed Harry's perfect leg and started to kiss every inch, starting from his toe, making him giggle, going up to his toned calf, and getting to his inner crotch.

"Zayn... don't... tease me," Harry pleaded.

"I'm just enjoying the moment, I've been thinking about this for a long long time. That I have to savor every inch of you, babe. You're so fucking beautiful," Zayn said making Harry blush.

"You are... so gorgeous... too," Harry said looking at him. His tattoos all over his chest, his perfect features, and those sweet eyes.

"Mine," Zayn said kissing his furry base, inhaling his scent, and then taking him in his warm mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Harry said grabbing Zayn's hair. And he started to suck on his hard cock slowly, going down his balls licking them and sucking them too.

He grabbed the lube and poured it on his fingers and he immediately started to rub Harry's hole.

"Oh..." Harry let out.

"Is this okay?" Zayn asked.

"Ye-yes. Go... go easy, it's been quite a while," he said sheepishly.

"Of course, babe," Zayn said pecking him on his lips. The lips he used to call home, were so scarlet and perfect.

He rubbed and insert his fingers carefully, going in and out slowly, and then started scissoring him for a while, brushing his prostate lightly to increase the tension.

"Fuck, baby, please, I need you now. Please Zayn," Harry pleaded.

"Always so eager," Zayn said smiling.

"For you, always. Come on Zee, don't... make me wait anymore," Harry said looking at him.

Then he stopped to put on the condom but, before he did it Harry grabbed his hand and shook his head.

"I want to feel you...erm I'm clean," Harry whispered and Zayn nodded.

"Erm, okay. Me too," Zayn said smiling at him.

He grabbed more lube and put it on his hard cock, he pulled it a couple of times and then entered slowly into Harry's aching hole.

"Oh... holy shit... you're so tight baby," Zayn said and then looked at Harry that had his eyes closed. "Am I hurting you?" He asked.

"No, it's okay," Harry said opening his eyes and focusing on Zayn's darkened ones and his heavy breaths.

He was feeling a little pain but he forgot about it when he concentrated on Zayn's perfect face: His perfect eyes with long eyelashes, his killer cheekbones and perfect jaw, his stubble that made him look older than he was, his pink and pillowy mouth half open breathing out and moaning slowly.