Your love is the only thing I need

"So, what do you say?" Zayn asked nervously.

"Okay," Harry said.

"Okay?" Zayn repeated surprised.

"Yes. Okay. I... want to be with you. So... yeah," Harry said smiling.

"Oh, babe! I thought... oh! Never mind!" Zayn said grabbing his face and kissing him all over.

"Zee..." Harry said between giggles.

"You're making me immensely happy," Zayn said smiling at him.

"Did you think I was going to say no?" Harry asked.

"Yes... I mean, for a moment I did. I thought that you might think that it was too soon," Zayn said scratching his neck.

"Why wait? I want nothing more than to be with you. Your love is the only thing I need," Harry explained.

"Me too, just you," Zayn said with teary eyes and straddling Harry kissing him all over his face.

They made love again and while they were taking a nap, someone knocked on the door waking them up.

"Are you waiting for someone, babe?"
Zayn asked.

"Of course not, I don't know who'd be," Harry said getting out of his bed and putting on a T-shirt and joggers.

He walked to the door and watched through the peephole. He saw Taryn. He opened the door and walked outside closing it behind him.

"Hi, Taryn," Harry said.

"Harry, I know Zayn is with you. I need to see him right away," Taryn demanded.

"No, not today. I told Niall to give you a message, didn't you receive it?" Harry said seriously.

"Yes I did but I need to see him," she said and at that moment the door behind Harry opened.

"It's okay, babe. What's going on T?" Zayn said.

"Alright, I'll be inside if you need me. Bye Taryn," Harry said and walked into the apartment.

"So?" Zayn asked her.

"So?! What the fuck Zayn? You left me in the middle of a shit show and flew out to the States? Without telling me a thing? I was looking for you like a mad woman!" Taryn said.

"I didn't leave you. I was clear on what I said. I quit, so," Zayn said sternly.

"You're not thinking straight Zayn. You have a contract renovation coming soon. The features we promised to Vogue and the special host appearances in talk shows," she said.

"I am and it seems you don't understand. I quit and I'm not coming back to the UK. Do what you have to do to get rid of the contracts or previous payments or whatever. I don't care," Zayn said resolved.

"I can't believe this. You're throwing away a promising career because of him?" Taryn asked.

"Are you being my manager or my friend now?" He asked incredulously.

"Zayn... I'm your manager now. We... I have a lot of things to deal with because of what happened outside the fucking club and all the gossip that's going on around you and your sexuality... what do you want me to do?" She explained.

"Since you're here as my manager, your job. Let them talk whatever they want and wrap up all of my business. We do have a legal and PR team, use them. And for now, let me be. I'm not coming back with you to the UK. For now, stop coming here, you can handle all of this without me being present," Zayn said.

"As you wish. Here, your phone. You left it in London. Keep it on. I'll be in touch," she said visibly upset. "And... as your friend, I hope you're doing the right thing," she said walking away.

"I am..." Zayn said getting into Harry's apartment and found him sitting in the living room.

"How it went?" Harry asked.

"Erm... better than I've imagined. She's upset but she'll come around," Zayn said sitting next to him.

"She will. You have your phone back," Harry noticed.

"Yes, I... left it in my apartment I guess. After I quit, I said to her that I was gonna take a nap but I got out of the house and flew out to New York," Zayn said.

"Oh," Harry said remembering when he called him the day before.

"What?" Zayn asked noticing his face when he told him that.

"Erm, nothing. I... I called you and a woman answered telling me that you were asleep and I thought... that... I was losing my mind Zayn," Harry explained a little embarrassed.

"You thought I cheated on you?" Zayn asked surprised.

"I'm sorry... After, I reasoned and convinced myself that you weren't capable of doing something like that. I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry I've doubted you even though it was for a second," Harry pleaded.

"Harry... I... wouldn't do that. I wouldn't risk losing you over a one-night stand or something like that. I don't want you to doubt me, I love you," Zayn said.

"I know, I love you too," Harry said smiling and kissed him. When he saw Zayn smiling back he straddled him and started to rub himself against him.

"Are you trying to turn me on, babe?" Zayn said panting through kisses.

"Maybe... is it working?" Harry smirked.

"Always," Zayn said and took Harry's T-shirt off. "I know you're not wearing anything underneath these joggers," he said.

"You noticed," Harry said.

"Yes and now, I find it very convenient," Zayn said sliding his hands and grabbing Harry's cheeks.

"I want nothing more than ride your cock," Harry said looking at him with hungry eyes.

"Please do, my little cockslut," Zayn smirked.

"You love talking dirty to me, don't you?" Harry said grabbing a fistful of his hair and kissing his jaw.

"I do, do you? I love hearing you say that you can't get enough of my cock," Zayn said putting his fingers in front of Harry's mouth. "Suck, baby," and he obliged.

Harry took off his joggers and got naked in front of Zayn and, he helped him to get rid of his clothes too.

After Zayn prepped Harry, he found his way down on his hard shaft. Sliding easily up and down, making a quick rhythm.

"Fuck Zee, I... this is so fucking good. Your cock jamming me," Harry said unhinged.

"I know. You're so tight and warm. How can I... think in... having someone else... if I have you, babe? If I... can fuck you... non-stop? All night and day... without getting bored of it?" Zayn said panting.

"More Zayn, God this is... so good. Keep doing... oh, there! Jeez!" Harry said out loud throwing his head back every time Zayn was hitting his G-spot.

"Here? Do you like this huh?" Zayn asked and Harry nodded. "I wanna make you cum like this, just fucking your pretty little hole," Zayn said.

The sex with Zayn was mind-blowing now that Harry was completely devoted to his love for the older man.

"God... I'm close," Harry said trying to touch his neglected penis. "No touching," Zayn said quicking the pace. "Let's do it, together," he said.

He continued jamming Harry's hole and they released together and finished exhausted on the couch.

"God... you're gonna be the death of me..." Zayn said.

"And you're gonna be mine," Harry said. "Come here," he said standing up and extending his hand for Zayn to grab.

They went to the bedroom where they spent the rest of the day in their world just loving each other.